Staredit Network > Forums > Modding Discussion > Topic: How to run Chaoslauncher along a Firegraft mod?
How to run Chaoslauncher along a Firegraft mod?
Mar 13 2022, 10:49 am
By: NiceNowIHaveAName  

Mar 13 2022, 10:49 am NiceNowIHaveAName Post #1



Hi! Is there a way to run Chaoslauncher along an .exe resulted as modding through Firegraft? I intend to use some of Chaoslauncher's plugins along the .exe that incorporates this .qdp plugin?

I've been looking on the forum, but I can't seem to find anything.

The .exe that I got runs all fine and well by itself.



None.

Mar 13 2022, 1:35 pm NiceNowIHaveAName Post #2



Or is there a .qdp version of APMAlert.bwl? I'm especially interested in being able to see the in-game timer.



None.

Oct 29 2023, 2:19 pm noobscrub Post #3



i wasn't able to find an answer either.

Or is there a .qdp version of APMAlert.bwl? I'm especially interested in being able to see the in-game timer.

according to the first post in this thread:

Quote from Neiv
Q: Can I use it with chaoslauncher?
Yes, just rename the file extension to .bwl and put it in chaoslauncher folder. Or any other launcher which supports loading .bwl plugins.


so, maybe changing the file extension from .qdp to .bwl will work?



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[2026-9-28. : 4:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[2026-9-28. : 4:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[2026-9-28. : 4:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[2026-9-28. : 4:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[2026-9-28. : 1:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: RIVE