Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Mapping Tools > Topic: scmdraft - terrain + location layer requests (+ nightly download
scmdraft - terrain + location layer requests (+ nightly download
Apr 9 2017, 9:27 am
By: Suicidal Insanity
Pages: < 1 9 10 11

Jul 20 2017, 11:59 pm Suicidal Insanity Post #201

I see you !

New version will be up in 5 mins, it should have that fixed - the search for an empty action slot loops once, but if you cloned the very last action it tried to loop until max actions + 1.

Also working on adding graphical brush previews to the brush palette. Should be usable in the new version, but it may have a few graphical glitches. (And they aren't animated)

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 21 2017, 12:19 am by Suicidal Insanity.

Jul 21 2017, 12:02 am Pr0nogo Post #202

Oh nice, that graphical brush thing will be really good for my custom terrain. I'll mess around with that when it's up.

Jul 21 2017, 11:22 pm Suicidal Insanity Post #203

I see you !

Updated the download, mostly just internal improvements, but the custom brush palette now doesn't leave as much blank space around brushes with units.

Jul 22 2017, 8:31 am Pr0nogo Post #204

Any idea why this happens? I've modified the graphic but the iscript animation is accurate and there are no palette problems (works fine in-game). Happens to buildings I've changed too (not as noticeable), which at first I thought was due to a .lo change.

Yesterday, 4:28 pm Suicidal Insanity Post #205

I see you !

Second pass at updating the palette windows. Now using a listview instead of a listbox.

I'm considering removing the doodad/unit/sprite type filter dropdown completely, or changing it to just jump to the selected group.

Yesterday, 6:26 pm Pr0nogo Post #206

That looks great! I'll get to updating my brushes right away.

Any ETA on support for expanded tilesets? Currently they turn everything black, which is no surprise.

Yesterday, 11:42 pm Suicidal Insanity Post #207

I see you !

New version with support for extended tilesets, and the reworked doodad / unit / sprite / brush palettes. They all now also have context menus which let you change the item preview size.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Yesterday, 11:48 pm by Suicidal Insanity.

Today, 12:27 am Pr0nogo Post #208

Using an mpq with a vx4ex tileset file and opening a map with that file in use results in a crash. Crashdump file

I used this tileset in the mpq.

Bug: selecting a unit, doodad, or sprite for the first time and attempting to place it does nothing. You have to click, move your cursor, and then click again in order to place it.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Today, 8:28 am by Pr0nogo.

Today, 9:56 am Suicidal Insanity Post #209

I see you !

Your tileset has a malformed doodad definition in it. I added code to check for that and skip it, but you shouldn't have valid doodads with a height of 0.

Today, 2:46 pm Mimose Post #210

Crashreport: Concering the classic Trigedit (i wasnt using for some time)
Tried to copy an action (Create invincible units) and scmdraft freezes and crashes. Console doesnt show any informations. Dumpfile here

None.

3 hours ago Suicidal Insanity Post #211

I see you !

Are you using an older version? That should have been fixed already.

20 minutes ago Mimose Post #212

Oh yes, my fault. I'm sorry. Wasn't able to use the latest version (Tells me format is broken), but with the Version 2017.07.23 it worked.

None.

15 minutes ago Suicidal Insanity Post #213

I see you !

Fixed the filename in the database - now the latest one should work as well.

Options
Pages: < 1 9 10 11
  Back to forum