Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Mapping Tools > Topic: scmdraft - 0.9.0 info + nightly download (Post small feature req
scmdraft - 0.9.0 info + nightly download (Post small feature req
Apr 9 2017, 9:27 am
By: Suicidal Insanity
Pages: < 1 « 54 55 56

Feb 8 2020, 4:03 pm IlyaSnopchenko Post #1101

The Curious

You could open the debug console, it should display more low level errors.
Yeah. Here's what I gots.

Attachments:
terran01-debug.txt
Hits: 1 Size: 9.29kb

Who am I, and why should I care?

Feb 9 2020, 11:45 am Suicidal Insanity Post #1102

I see you !

Ok, the map is using the extended string table, so make sure you are using one of the two newest daily builds.

Feb 9 2020, 12:56 pm IlyaSnopchenko Post #1103

The Curious

Ok, the map is using the extended string table, so make sure you are using one of the two newest daily builds.
And why does it? Last I checked the usual string limit was nowhere near filled (even now the editor reports it at 57.7%).

Besides, I had issues with some triggers refusing to run despite there having been no space for error in the conditions (it was a simple bring at location condition which didn't seem to fire for some reason, stalling the whole map where it used to run smoothly. Can it be connected?)

Feb 9 2020, 3:21 pm Suicidal Insanity Post #1104

I see you !

I think it does it by default for SCR maps.

No idea whats up with the triggers. I doubt that it connected.

Feb 9 2020, 6:17 pm IlyaSnopchenko Post #1105

The Curious

I'm confused. What's the difference between the SCR maps?
Dunno what I'd have to do with the triggers, though. Can a map become corrupted so that some of the triggers stop running altogether?

Feb 9 2020, 9:01 pm Suicidal Insanity Post #1106

I see you !

Not sure what you mean. SCR map format -> allows new doodads, uses extended strings. Non-SCR map format: no new doodads, no extended strings.

I haven't heard of map's being corrupted in such a way. Either they load or they do not load in game.

Feb 10 2020, 12:28 pm IlyaSnopchenko Post #1107

The Curious

I see. Doesn't explain why other maps with SCR doodads were able to be opened with the same build, but oh well. I wasn't aware that the extended strings are turned on automatically, even before the regular 64KB limit is reached.

I'll look into the trigger problems separately.

Feb 10 2020, 7:19 pm Suicidal Insanity Post #1108

I see you !

Only the latest two dailies support the extended strings. Possibly that is why.

Yesterday, 12:09 am DarkenedFantasies Post #1109

Roy's Secret Service

Downloaded version 2020.02.12(W) yesterday and a fair amount of trigger properties now show as "invalid". For example Invalid order, Invalid ally type, Invalid scoretype. This is only a cosmetic issue in the main Classic Trigedit screen, not specific to any map, profile, or starcraft installation.

Yesterday, 8:07 pm Suicidal Insanity Post #1110

I see you !

Ok, good to know. I was trying to unify text resources for classic and text trigedit and something may have gone wrong.

Today, 3:50 pm NudeRaider Post #1111

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Is that correct?

Quote from πŸ—‘β™˜β„­π”¬π”¬π”©-π”Žπ”«i𝔀π”₯π”±β™ž βš”Today at 6:48 AM
as far I know, any new maps, made using any newest versions of SCMDraft, is only going to be working on SC:R versions ++ moving forward.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 54 55 56
  Back to forum