Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Mapping Tools > Topic: scmdraft - terrain + location layer requests (+ nightly download
scmdraft - terrain + location layer requests (+ nightly download
Apr 9 2017, 9:27 am
By: Suicidal Insanity
Pages: < 1 6 7 8

Jun 20 2017, 4:14 pm Pr0nogo Post #141

Some minor but often-confusing graphical bugs occur pretty frequently with creep and power displays.

Creep:

Power:

Haven't been able to fix the creep at all, but deleting and undoing the 'unpowered' structure fixes the power issue.

edit: Question regarding the batch importer. What quality settings does it use? The same as what you set the standard single-wav importer?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jun 20 2017, 4:26 pm by Pr0nogo.

Jun 20 2017, 5:42 pm Suicidal Insanity Post #142

I see you !

Quote from Pr0nogo
Some minor but often-confusing graphical bugs occur pretty frequently with creep and power displays.

Creep:
I knew about the creep display, undo / redo sometimes clips a tile. Haven't gotten around to fixing it. Recreating the creep spawners should fix it.

Quote from Pr0nogo
Power:
I didn't know about that. What causes it?

Quote from Pr0nogo
Haven't been able to fix the creep at all, but deleting and undoing the 'unpowered' structure fixes the power issue.

edit: Question regarding the batch importer. What quality settings does it use? The same as what you set the standard single-wav importer?

Right now its hardcoded to use uncompressed import. The dropdown at the bottom is too far away from the batch import option to make it intuitively clear that it would be used.

Jun 20 2017, 5:45 pm Pr0nogo Post #143

As long as it's uncompressed I'm okay with it, haha. That's what I use. Just wanted to make sure.

Not at all certain on what's causing the power display issue. Upon map load it behaves that way, it seems. Could also be due to ownership changes (even when you change both the pylon and the building being supplied by the pylon to the same player at the same time).

Jun 20 2017, 6:56 pm Suicidal Insanity Post #144

I see you !

Fixed the power display.

Jun 20 2017, 7:19 pm Pr0nogo Post #145

Quick work! Good stuff.

Jun 20 2017, 11:30 pm Pr0nogo Post #146

I can't edit the <ERROR> field for this trigger action.

edit: perhaps related to the terrain and doodad tree issue discussed a few pages back, the location tree only lists a few locations out of the many (I have ~160 used on this map):

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jun 20 2017, 11:40 pm by Pr0nogo.

Options
Pages: < 1 6 7 8
  Back to forum