Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Mapping Tools > Topic: scmdraft - 0.9.0 info + nightly download (Post small feature req
scmdraft - 0.9.0 info + nightly download (Post small feature req
Apr 9 2017, 9:27 am
By: Suicidal Insanity
Pages: < 1 40 41 42

Feb 17 2019, 7:36 am Swampfox Post #821

I haven't been following this thread too closely, so I apologize if this has been discussed already.

Is there any possibility for shift/ctrl selecting multiple items in the classic trigger editor? Possibly even editing the player owner of all selected triggers, but I guess that would probably be out of scope.

Also, would it be possible to have the enter key also back out of the individual trigger window, and not just the actions/conditions? Would be nice to just rapidly hit enter to get all the way back to the main trigger window. EDIT: It seems spacebar does that, but not if you've clicked anything in that window.

Post has been edited 4 time(s), last time on Feb 17 2019, 8:03 am by Swampfox.

None.

Feb 19 2019, 5:07 am Ultraviolet Post #822

The action issue regression should be fixed in the newest build, so the one that fixed modifying conditions as well. Can you make sure you are using that build?

My mistake, I hadn't updated yet, I was still using the build from 2/10. I downloaded the one from 2/13 and will use that next time I have time to map.

Yesterday, 9:38 pm Suicidal Insanity Post #823

I see you !

Quote from Swampfox
I haven't been following this thread too closely, so I apologize if this has been discussed already.

Also, would it be possible to have the enter key also back out of the individual trigger window, and not just the actions/conditions? Would be nice to just rapidly hit enter to get all the way back to the main trigger window. EDIT: It seems spacebar does that, but not if you've clicked anything in that window.

That doesn't work due to a change I made while fixing some problems with Korean text IME autocomplete. I do not know whether that will break if I revert this change, I had to do a lot of experimentation to get that to work. I'll see what I can figure out, but I don't have the drive attached with the Korean windows install right now.

Options
Pages: < 1 40 41 42
  Back to forum