Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Mapping Tools > Topic: scmdraft - 0.9.0 info + nightly download (Post small feature req
scmdraft - 0.9.0 info + nightly download (Post small feature req
Apr 9 2017, 9:27 am
By: Suicidal Insanity
Pages: < 1 57 58 59

Oct 18 2020, 10:07 pm Suicidal Insanity Post #1161

I see you !

Save files initially had a bug and did not support the new strings, but that has been fixed for a while.

Scmdraft should force the use of SC:R formats when saving a map with too much string data.

Oct 20 2020, 10:03 pm GGmano Post #1162

Mr.Pete-Tong

Yeah not fully sure if its cause i saved file as scx but the high string limit works now, and since theres pretty much no difference on saving on hybrid scm and broodwar remaster scx ill be saving as scx file in the future.

One thing i really could wish for, (maybe cause i have an advanced map not sure if others use same amount of deathcount) Is scmdraft to detect which deathcounters beeing used by excakt players. that would make my work so much easier, i think im using like 60% of all the deathcounters for different stuff for all players. If when you click on deaths and you can choose type meny with all the deathcount types there is, if after the type name of the deathcount would be a number. for excample terran marine (1,3) than terran marine deathcount is beeing used on player 1 and 3.

This is a huge wish, would help map edit alot for me and im sure others too if they are using alot of deathcounters. than its fast too see which death counters you already used and should not use again instead of me re checking all triggers to be sure i havent used that deathcount for another thing. if this is possible for you to do it would be soo good for my future editing.

Since pasting numbers and deathcounters when you add conditions or actions i was thinking this might be possible for you to do, i really like that deathcounts is passed on to next condition or action thats really good.

Trust is everything

Options
Pages: < 1 57 58 59
  Back to forum