Staredit Network > Forums > Portal News > Topic: StarCraft Patch 1.15.2
StarCraft Patch 1.15.2
Jan 16 2008, 4:04 am
By: Ultraviolet
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4

Jan 17 2008, 6:03 am BlueFalcon Post #61

Yes, and the first post fixed it... I tried to post a thanks... but it didn't Post O.o... maybe quick reply doesn't work :-P... anyways the issues resolved... woot.

None.

Jan 18 2008, 3:14 pm l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #62

Just here for the activity... well not really

CD-Key values r up!
And crap, downgrading again. :C

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Jan 18 2008, 4:03 pm Touchpad_Master Post #63

- Mac users:
- If you own only StarCraft, copy "StarCraft Archive" from the StarCraft CD
to your StarCraft folder.
- If you own StarCraft: Brood War, copy "Brood War Archive" from the
StarCraft: Brood War CD to your StarCraft folder.

This method works just as good as the disk image, but I think it take up less space and only works on the newest patch. And make sure your disk isn't damaged or you have to download the "Archive".

None.

Jan 18 2008, 10:51 pm ShadowFlare Post #64

I'm sure the changes to accomplish this were very minimal. I mean, mine own crack doesn't really even have to do much. All they really need to do is take off the flag on their call to SFileOpenArchive to check the drive drive and change the location it opens the file from, plus have it open one additional archive. That's all there is to it.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4
  Back to forum