Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: SENv6 Feature Requests and Bug Reports
SENv6 Feature Requests and Bug Reports
Aug 29 2014, 12:02 am
By: Devourer
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 716 >

Aug 30 2014, 6:45 pm payne Post #81

:payne:

The Magic Box and the Raffles should have a countdown timer that tells you when the next play can happen.
Or at least, the Magic Box should have a date shown, instead of simply "it resets every 24 hours".

Aug 30 2014, 6:47 pm Devourer Post #82

Hello

Now you are just nitpicking :P
Though the raffle does display the next drawing.

When I have finished all the other more important stuff, I can take a look.

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Aug 30 2014, 7:13 pm BloodyZombie117 Post #83

I have no idea what to put here... So I guess I'll just put this here.

Update to the SC 1 Wiki. Searching would be a gigantic help... (SC 1 will never die)
Edit: Also need leaderboards for Magic Boxes... I want to know how in-debt I am.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 30 2014, 7:14 pm by BloodyZombie117.

Aug 30 2014, 7:35 pm payne Post #84

Quote from Devourer
Now you are just nitpicking :P
Though the raffle does display the next drawing.

When I have finished all the other more important stuff, I can take a look.
Suggestions are part of what you are asking for. :awesome:

Aug 30 2014, 8:12 pm Devourer Post #85

Hello

Fixed forum missorder (lite dicussion not between null/serious)

Aug 30 2014, 8:47 pm Jack Post #86

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

How can we quote a shout from a page other than the font page in the shoutbox?

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Aug 30 2014, 8:49 pm Devourer Post #87

Hello

Known issue; solution known, not yet implemented.
You can check the HTML and extract the ID of the shout and go to page 1 and enter [squote=X] in the shoutbox if highly desired for now.

Aug 31 2014, 3:14 am Sand Wraith Post #88

she/her

I have a suggestion: the shoutbox presents a button labeled something like "Find Last Personal Post," which would skip down to the last shout the user made. This would be useful in shoutbox-appropriate queries (where can I get X, what is Y, who is Z, etc.) of which the user may not be able to immediately intercept the response.

Aug 31 2014, 9:38 am Generalpie Post #89

Staredit Puckwork

Quote from Sand Wraith
I have a suggestion: the shoutbox presents a button labeled something like "Find Last Personal Post," which would skip down to the last shout the user made. This would be useful in shoutbox-appropriate queries (where can I get X, what is Y, who is Z, etc.) of which the user may not be able to immediately intercept the response.
This would be great.

None.

Aug 31 2014, 5:54 pm payne Post #90

Quote from Sand Wraith
Hell yeah! Being able to read right back from where you last left would be great.

Aug 31 2014, 7:34 pm NudeRaider Post #91

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

BUG: On Planets skin when clicking "Forums" in the title bar I can't click anything else except logout. Luckily after logging back in everything works until I click on "Forums" again.

Platform: PC / Win7 SP1
Browser: Firefox 29.0

Aug 31 2014, 7:36 pm Devourer Post #92

Hello

Logout is a static link; I guess the javascript has some issues there.
Disabling ajax until I have addressed this problem should help you :3

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 31 2014, 7:36 pm by Devourer.

Aug 31 2014, 8:03 pm Dem0n Post #93

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

How come some times when someone quotes a post, it'll just look like it's part of their post because there won't be a quote box, but other times, it'll work fine?

Aug 31 2014, 8:05 pm NudeRaider Post #94

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

pls address the issue asap as I can't alter any settings! All links get disabled as soon as I click a new page. (Settings, shoutbox, forums, etc.)

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 31 2014, 8:06 pm by NudeRaider.

Aug 31 2014, 8:38 pm payne Post #95

Quote from NudeRaider
pls address the issue asap as I can't alter any settings! All links get disabled as soon as I click a new page. (Settings, shoutbox, forums, etc.)
ALT+F5 (or what if CTRL+F5) fixed this problem for me on Dungeon Escape skin.

Aug 31 2014, 8:45 pm NudeRaider Post #96

<3 thanks! Should be in a FAQ or something

Aug 31 2014, 10:25 pm Generalpie Post #97

Staredit Puckwork

Suggestion: Pause Ajax Auto Refresh on the Global Shoutbox page when hovering over the quote button. I keep quoting the wrong shout when it's active

None.

Aug 31 2014, 11:58 pm Sand Wraith Post #98

she/her

Suggestion: the "Members in this topic" bar at the end of the thread is moved to the bottom, on top of the "Members Online" bar, moving along with it as the user scrolls.

I would like to also mention that this might present a problem for mobile users: I have noticed that the "Members Online" bar alone takes up a decent amount of screen space. If the "Members in this topic" was to be moved into a similar bar, I know that I would have a harder time navigating SEN on my phone.

Suggestion 2: "Members Online" and any other future website elements that move along with the user's scrolling should provide an option to detach and be placed in a static location on the website. I would recommend that this option be provided on a local browser level.

EDIT:

Suggestion 3: http://puu.sh/bghBI/2f928c5dcb.png Note the line "Lady Hydra, Rabbit Breeder". At the end of the line, the "r" is at most two pixels away from the grey line, if not one. This is somewhat aesthetically displeasing to see. Can we increase the space provided for profiles on the left side of posts?

This may of course only apply to my title alone.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 1 2014, 1:55 am by Sand Wraith.

Sep 1 2014, 2:10 am payne Post #99

REQUEST:
Allow members to actually buy a Raffle ticket for someone else by entering their ID! :awesome:

Sep 1 2014, 3:07 am Jack Post #100

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Posting a SEN link in the shoutbox doesn't parse it with the topic title like it did in SEN v5. Not an urgent thing but worth doing in the future, I think.

Posting a URL without using the bbcode wrappers results in href="URL HERE" in the post, e.g. https://imgur.com/a/RRiti#0
Missing quote mark in the code, I would guess.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Options
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 716 >
  Back to forum