Staredit Network > Forums > Portal News > Topic: WARNING: 1.5 cleans Mods folder
WARNING: 1.5 cleans Mods folder
Aug 1 2012, 11:01 am
By: Ahli  

Aug 1 2012, 11:01 am Ahli Post #1

I do stuff and thingies... Try widening and reducing the number of small nooks and crannies to correct the problem.

Patch 1.5 deletes all files in the "Mods" folder.

Mods that belong to maps are required to exist in that folder.

So BACKUP your mod files BEFORE patching to avoid data loss.

Thanks for your attention.

Aug 3 2012, 4:48 pm TiKels Post #2

Wouldn't it be better to put this somewhere more noticeable? I feel like someone missing this detail could be in a lot of heartache.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Aug 3 2012, 5:32 pm Moose Post #3

We live in a society.

Agreed; I don't even care about SC2 but this sounds important. Moving to Portal News.

Aug 3 2012, 5:40 pm IskatuMesk Post #4

Lord of the Locker Room

If it had been a day earlier it would have saved my campaign.

Show them your butt, and when you do, slap it so it creates a sound akin to a chorus of screaming spider monkeys flogging a chime with cacti. Only then can you find your destiny at the tip of the shaft.

Aug 3 2012, 8:36 pm NudeRaider Post #5

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

When Ahli posted this I thought the same and wanted to include the warning in the 1.5 patch now live news post, but I noticed Ahli already had it in there with a big red box. Hard to miss really...

Options
  Back to forum