Staredit Network > Forums > General StarCraft > Topic: My Old Clan Leader,Speak,Message
My Old Clan Leader,Speak,Message
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Feb 24 2012, 6:02 pm
By: CrazyChaos  

Feb 24 2012, 6:02 pm CrazyChaos Post #1

My Old Clan Ledaer,Posted this on the Clan SAS Forum
+++++++++++This has been posted on ((3)) other forums++++++++++

Hey everyone.

Things aren't getting too good, for me. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be gone within the very near future.
Know that Clan SAS has been my sole dedication for a long time. A dedication to the loyal members we thankfully have, and a dedication to our progress as a whole. Despite our progress being knocked back two steps whenever we took one step, I'm genuinely glad we pushed through such hard times... together. You are all brothers to me. Brothers that I both look up to and also take below my wing at the same time. Life has been an honest chore for me, these days. Sulken... Depressed... In-pain... It's obvious that there's no hope, anymore.

I am legitimately considering ending it all, myself. At least then I would have chosen my own poison...

If I carry through with this, tonight, I want you all to know that I freaking love you; I bid you all goodbye and I hope you live your lives to their absolute fullest- you deserve nothing less.

If I do not report in via the AJAX Shoutbox or a post within three days of the posting of this message, RaveTheGo will take my previous title of "Webmaster" and take leadership of the clan. Assume I am dead by Saturday.

Before I part ways, I'd like to make a note of what I think of society;

Ignorant. Corrupt. WICKED.

It is 4:19 PM, EST. I have just snuck into my parents room and took the .45 from my father's dresser. It is loaded with a full magazine and is currently lying inches from my hands. I am going to contemplate my existence to myself, briefly, and probably go on with it in a few moments.

Live long, live well, enjoy it all while it's still enjoyable, everyone.

Speak signing off-

Perhaps for good.

_____
He is 14,Lives in NYC,and Has Colon Cancer,his Parents Abandoned Him.....

________

Also Moderators,Please do not Warn me,Just PM Me nicely for me to take it down...alllight?

None.

Feb 24 2012, 6:10 pm Moose Post #2

We live in a society.

Please tell your friend to get the help he needs while there is still time. Posting his suicide note around the internet is <u>NOT</u> the help he needs.

US National Suicide Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

If he also lives in NYC: 1-800-LIFENET

Please.

Options
  Back to forum