None.
A member here playing a stealthy joke. 3

15%
None.
Other. 5

24%
None.
Please login to vote.
Poll has 21 votes. You can vote for at most 1 option(s).

Dec 22 2007, 4:52 am MrrLL Post #61

Any permanent add-on to a post is not tolerated. It's annoying, and it can be taken as an attempt to fish in more minerals.

None.

Dec 22 2007, 6:59 am frazz Post #62

Well that's dumb. What if I disabled minerals?

None.

Dec 22 2007, 8:40 am Kellimus Post #63

Quote from JordanN
I've lost interest in this argument. It's like arguing with a dead passenger elephant. You're not going anywhere.
Even worse, you're imlpying that Jordan Passed first grade.
And that's were the topic ends. The insults are getting crappy now.

Awww, because they hurt your feelings? Lol

Its the internet. Get over it, and move on.

Quote from frazz
Well that's dumb. What if I disabled minerals?

They'd probably still be in their power trip, and punish you for no reason (Hey, its happened many times in the past)

Wtf does QFT mean?

None.

Dec 22 2007, 3:38 pm MrrLL Post #64

LOL yeah Kellimus, you're right, you've never done anything bad in the past, we just like to fuck around with you.

QFT = Quoted for truth

None.

Dec 22 2007, 4:52 pm Moose Post #65

We live in a society.

It's still spam, whether for minerals or not.

Dec 22 2007, 5:57 pm JordanN Post #66

1. Best I end the argument as it is or we would be seeing 5 pages of usless crap.(not counting my posts anyway.) 3 would be lucky if the topic was locked instead.

2. Ah man your last statement is like you never read the last page.

Also I find that reported thing annoying.

None.

Dec 22 2007, 6:11 pm frazz Post #67

I find it mildly humorous. I actually fooled at least one person.

None.

Dec 23 2007, 1:21 am EzDay281 Post #68

1. Best I end the argument as it is or we would be seeing 5 pages of usless crap.(not counting my posts anyway.) 3 would be lucky if the topic was locked instead.

"5 pages of usless crap?" Not particularily much more 'useless' than the Serious Discussion thread. It's one of my regular sources of amusement. ;P

None.

Dec 23 2007, 9:31 am Kellimus Post #69

Quote from Merrell
LOL yeah Kellimus, you're right, you've never done anything bad in the past, we just like to fuck around with you.

QFT = Quoted for truth

I wasn't talking about me, great assumption though! :D

Quote from JordanN

All you post IS crap. And you're right, I really didn't read the last page. Just spamming like everyone else is :D

I find you annoying.

None.

Dec 23 2007, 7:02 pm Moose Post #70

We live in a society.

Quote from Kellimus
They'd probably still be in their power trip, and punish you for no reason (Hey, its happened many times in the past)
Quote from Kellimus
Quote from Merrell

QFT = Quoted for truth

You weren't talking about yourself, therefore you've admitted that everything you've ever been punished for was not "in a power trip" and "for no reason". In other words, you accept what I do as justified! I never thought we'd reach such an understanding. <3

Dec 23 2007, 7:53 pm Kellimus Post #71

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
Quote from Kellimus
Quote from Kellimus
Quote from Merrell

QFT = Quoted for truth

You weren't talking about yourself, therefore you've admitted that everything you've ever been punished for was not "in a power trip" and "for no reason". In other words, you accept what I do as justified! I never thought we'd reach such an understanding. <3

I used to be a super-prick (still am, just don't show it).

Some things were unjustified, but not everything is just in this world (just look at the USAs current situation) so I've learned to accept it.

<3? Lmao! Ewww...

Anyways, yeah!

None.

Dec 23 2007, 7:58 pm Moose Post #72

We live in a society.

Quote from Kellimus
Quote from Kellimus
Quote from Kellimus
Quote from Merrell

QFT = Quoted for truth

Some things were unjustified, but not everything is just in this world (just look at the USAs current situation) so I've learned to accept it.

<3? Lmao! Ewww...

Anyways, yeah!
Some things were unjustified, so then you were talking about yourself? Looks like you've got a bullet to bite. :P

Dec 23 2007, 8:04 pm Kellimus Post #73

Quote from Kellimus
Quote from Kellimus
Quote from Kellimus
Quote from Merrell

QFT = Quoted for truth

<3? Lmao! Ewww...

Anyways, yeah!
Some things were unjustified, so then you were talking about yourself? Looks like you've got a bullet to bite. :P

I was replying to what you said. You were talking about me. I was talking about others that I have witnessed being banned.

None.

Dec 23 2007, 6:21 pm Moose Post #74

We live in a society.

In response to Merrell, you specifically excluded yourself from the group of people punished "in a power trip" and "for no reason". Which would mean that when you were banned, it was NOT "in a power trip" and NOT "for no reason".
Either that, or you were lying when you posted in response to Merrell.

Dec 23 2007, 6:22 pm Moose Post #75

We live in a society.

EDIT: We have officially broken the topic. Right when I finally started to trip Kellimus up. Lucky. :P

Dec 23 2007, 6:39 pm MrrLL Post #76

EDIT: We have officially broken the topic. Right when I finally started to trip Kellimus up. Lucky. :P
Please post your sources, stay out of this topic if you're going to use logical fallacies.

Good game, please try again.

None.

Dec 23 2007, 6:44 pm JordanN Post #77

Quote from Kellimus
All you post IS crap. And you're right, I really didn't read the last page.
Ah boy, I love watching people fail at making correct statements.
Just spamming like everyone else is :D
Who's spamming? You're just doing that to get attention.
I find you annoying.
I find you a parasite that must be eradicated.

None.

Dec 23 2007, 6:44 pm JordanN Post #78

Quote from Kellimus
Quote from Merrell

QFT = Quoted for truth

Quote from JordanN

All you post IS crap. And you're right, I really didn't read the last page. Just spamming like everyone else is :D

I find you annoying.

None.

Dec 23 2007, 8:16 pm Moose Post #79

We live in a society.

Test post placement.

Dec 24 2007, 4:43 am The Great Yam Post #80

Uh, does anyone really care anymore? Why don't you just let this die and give this topic a nice quiet lock?

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 >
  Back to forum