Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Production > Topic: Naruto: Kezenchi Battle
Naruto: Kezenchi Battle
Dec 2 2007, 3:17 pm
By: JordanN  

Dec 2 2007, 3:17 pm JordanN Post #1

Well, I'm back to map making and for my next map I felt like a making an arena naruto map because thats all the craze right now. Note: I did not follow up on the whole naruto show so correct me in parts where I'm wrong.

Story: This map takes place 75 years in the future. This has spawned many new ninjas from previous ones along with others who begin there adventure. Naruto has also finally become his so called number 1 ninja and achieved Hokage status but during the years he got married to Sakura and had a daughter named Namen who later gave birth to a daugher named Sakuto who also wants to the next Hokage. Now a tournament has been held where any ninja from any rank/village/background can enter and whoever wins gets the secret scroll of high power.

Gameplay: Pretty much like any other Naruto map. You collect gas, use them wisely in each jitsu to defeat your opponent. You have up to 9 moves that you can use. 4 of them being standard. The other 4 your special and the last which I'm adding to my map is a final special that deals heavy damage if you manage to catch your oppenent. The arena itself is big so everyone is in the playing field. Theres an option of either FFA or Teams.

Final Special
- The final special you see it works when you kill this flying bowl of ramen(unit pending) that comes randomly and is quite rare. If you're lucky and you killed it then your given a infested command center and when you build a infested terran you preform it. Based it off a smash brothers brawl. :lol:
More information to come.

Characters so far: There are 10 out of 12 ninjas playable at start. 2 of them which are secret. Now heres the characters and a little information about them

Naruto Uzimaki
Starcraft Unit: Hydralisk (No speed or range upgrade all though you can buy them)
Hitpoints: 6000
Style:All out. (Doesnt wait but wants to force the oppenent into a state of weakness)
Final Special: Uzimaki Finisher.
What does it do? Coming soon.
Moves:
Standard Jutsus
50 Gas and 1 Mineral: Explosive Tags(3 Mines) or Shurikens (5 Ghosts) or Kunai (1 Zealot). Choose at top of map.
125 Gas and 2 Minerals: Uzumaki Clone Jutsu (2 Hunter Killers)
250 Gas: Taijutsu (8 zerglings)
375 Gas and 3 Minerals: Dodge/Evade (Makes ninja invincible for 2 seconds. When timed right can dodge a strong attack)
Advance Jutsus
500 Gas: Advance Uzumaki Clone Jutsu (10 Hunter Killers)
625 Gas: Uzumaki Hyper Barrage (5 Zerglings then 3 Cosairs then 2 Goliaths then 15 Ghosts. Requires 8 clones)
850 Gas: Inner Raging Fox Power (Given an evolution chamber were each upgrade gives +60 attack. Limited
5 upgrades. Uses chakra(gas). Reduces hp to 40%. You can only use this jutsu once)
1200 Gas: Rasengen Hell (If oppenent is in your range he warps to an area where 8 Archons attack. Then warps back out)
Playable at start?: Yes
Comment: All though he is the number one ninja, his age gets the better of him making him slower.

Saraa of The Tundra (Pronounced Saw-RAW)
Starcraft Unit: Tassadar(Templar)
Hitpoints: 9000 HP with 2000 Sheild
Style: Pressure (Only fights when opponent comes in contact)
Final Special: Arctic Freezer
Moves:
Standard Jutsus
50 Gas and 1 mineral: Exploding Tag, Shurukins or Kunai.
125 Gas and 2 minerals: Mini Hail Storm (4 wraiths)
250 Gas: SnowMan[Defence] and SnowMass (1 High Templar + 1 Aldaris)
375 Gas and 3 minerals: Snow Veil (a weak Sci-Vessel that makes Saara invincible. If destroyed Invincibility removed.)

Advance Jutsus
500 Gas:Snow Mass Assualt (3 High templar + 5 Aldaris + Queen w/ensnare)
625 Gas: Infinite Snow Blizzard (vultures all around the rims of the arena for 1.5 seconds then 12 wraiths spawn at Saara for 1.5 seconds)
850 Gas: Snow Cover (guardians attack while going down in lines to the bottom of the arena, if oppenent is still in arena then he/she is sent to an area were he/she is attacked by snowman[offence] and wraiths)
1200 Gas: Snow Bounded (A guardian appears at Saara for every 1 second and dies every 1 second for 30 seconds. If all hits connected it can deal 3000dmg)

Playable at start? Yes.
Comment. Before Gaara was destroyed, he left a fragment of himself blow away until it reached the tundra of the north. There it fused with the cold climate which housed itself into an egg. It hatched and a girl was born. Natives from the frost village inducted her in. For 10 years she learned the way of the snow but is still not sure who her father is.

Evinhamaru
Starcraft Unit: SCV
Hitpoints: 7850
Style: Coward (Subject to running away)
Final Special: Pig Power
Moves: Coming soon
Playable at start? Yes
Comment: Evinhamaru barely passed the exams and can't really fight good but he has typically good stamina. He reallies mostly on his pet pig Pigabunta(zergling) who is really a summon his grandmother gave to him. Whats unique to Pigabunta is it has 2 forms. The 1 tail form (zergling) and the 2 tailed form (ultralisk). Even if pigabuna dies, Evinhamaru knows a summoning technique that brings him back. Ironically enough, his grandmother is a cousin to the Hatake family and Jiraiya. Hmm, could there be a move that Evinhamaru knows from these two? ^^

KuroKhan (Pronounced Cure-O-Kawn
Starcraft Unit: Alex Stukov
Hitpoints: 9000hp
Style:Offense (Attacks but in a defensive manor)
Final Special:Puppet Play
What does it do?: Coming soon
Moves:
Standard Jutsus
50 Gas and 1 mineral:Explosive Tags,Shurikens,Kunai Select.
125 Gas and 2 minerals: Hidden Poison darts (2 infested durans appear at RasuKan for 2 seconds. If you also have Ravenior on the field then Rasukan gets 3durans and Ravan gets 3 durans.)
250 Gas: Puppet[RasuKan] (Dragoon)
375 Gas and 3 minerals: Dodge(Invincibility)

Advance Jutsus
500 Gas:Puppet[Ravanior](Pronounced Ra-van-your) (Unit is Fenix-Dragoon)
625 Gas:Hidden Gas Bombs [Requires RasuKan] (2 Muta appears at Rasu for 1 second then another muta appears on Rasu for 1 second.)
850 Gas: Hidden Torture Machine [Requires Ravanior] (If oppenent in range of Ravanior then they are moved to an area where they are damaged by kunai's,exploding tags and shurikens for 15 seconds. After the 15 seconds Ravanior is destroyed)
1200 Gas:Hidden Triple Formation Machine.[Requires KuroKhan,RasuKan and Ravanior] (All 3 units are moved to a seperate area and in replace is the puppet machine Ravuknon(Rav-vu-nawn. It's a Tank with 5000hp and 178 armor. It packs killer damage (650) and has a 1 poison gas bomb and 2 Hidden darts that follow it. If they die then a new set come to replace it. If the tank dies then KuroKhan is warped back but the 2 puppets hp is set too 1%)
Playable at start?: Yes
Comments: Son of Kankuro. Related to Saara and Tevamari.

Broc Lee
Starcraft Unit: Fenix [Zealot]
Hitpoints: 8755 [Sheild:5]
Style:Ferious (To attack the whole body as much in single attacks)
Final Special: Handsome Good Looks
What does it do?: Coming soon
Moves:
Standard Jutsus
50 Gas and 1 mineral: Ninja Gear Select
125 Gas and 2 minerals: Sweep Kick Combo (4 Goliths for 2 seconds)
250 Gas: Enhanced Taijutsu (x10 lings for 4 seconds)
375 Gas and 3 minerals: Dodge

Advance Jutsus
500 Gas: Leaf Hurricane Taijutsu (Drags in foe were a mutalisk attacks for 5 seconds and during that 4 lings for 2 seconds and 1 golith for 3 seconds. Lee is also immobile during the 5 seconds)
625 Gas: 4th Gate
850 Gas:
1200 Gas:

Playable at start?:
Comments:

More character updates coming soon :D

Progress Report: 5% out of 100. Keep on checking.

Terrain details: I'm going a bit lazy with the terrain in this map so I can see how good are my skills on arena based map. If I'm good at it then I'll do much better in the next one. So pretty much its mostly square and blocky but not blocky hell. 128x128 Jungle (My favourite).

Screenshots/Demo: No demos at the time and the only screenshot I have of the map right now is the ninja selection screen so no point in posting that up. Keep on checking.

I'll put up some more details later on today. Post some ideas,help and other things I can improve on for this map.

Post has been edited 8 time(s), last time on Mar 12 2008, 8:09 pm by JordanN.

None.

Dec 9 2007, 1:52 am Killer2121 Post #2

sounds good

None.

Dec 9 2007, 2:42 am JordanN Post #3

Quote from Killer2121
sounds good

Why thank you. Homeworks been getting in the way so I'll update more tomorrow.

None.

Dec 9 2007, 2:58 pm Cheeseman119 Post #4

i have a block schedual the whole week so i always have a couple days to work on maps =)

so it does sound good but will each "Ninja" have more than a single special move? (since most em do)
eg.Naruto U. Rasengan/ U. Barrage?

None.

Dec 9 2007, 5:51 pm JordanN Post #5

Quote from Cheeseman119
so it does sound good but will each "Ninja" have more than a single special move? (since most em do)
eg.Naruto U. Rasengan/ U. Barrage?

Yeah, Each ninja has 4 regular moves (varies from taijitsu to kunai) and then 4 specials (like naruto for example has clones and then barrage) and last one is the finisher. So 9 combinations for each ninja.

None.

Dec 15 2007, 4:45 am Killer2121 Post #6

still havent updated!?!

None.

Dec 15 2007, 3:39 pm ClansAreForGays Post #7

ssssshhhhh killer! plz let it go!

Dec 24 2007, 7:13 pm JordanN Post #8

Ok I added the movesets for Saara and Naruto. I'll update more again either today or tomorrow.

None.

Options
  Back to forum