Staredit Network > Forums > Media, Art, and Literature > Topic: MS Paint Adventures
MS Paint Adventures
Feb 19 2011, 7:14 pm
By: TiKels  

Feb 19 2011, 7:14 pm TiKels Post #1

This is MSPA. It's basically completely epic in every way possible. I started reading it several weeks ago and I haven't stopped, it's completely addicting, yet, inaccessible to new readers.

I'm hoping to find people on here who read it.

Basically, the newest in-progress comic (currently at several thousand pages) starts off very slow with plenty of inane boringness at the first few hundred pages. It looks lame and boring. It's impossible to get ANYONE to read it, but once you get past the shit, the thing is brilliant. It has an incredibly complex storyline and character development. The term "Web-comic" feels wrong, because it's unique in its structure and stylings.

This describes it well
TL;DR
It's a webcomic that updates several times a day.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[10:07 pm]
lil-Inferno -- nah
[08:36 pm]
Ultraviolet -- Inf, we've got a job for you. ASUS has been very naughty and we need our lil guy to go do their mom's to teach them if they fuck around, they gon' find out
[05:25 pm]
NudeRaider -- there he is, right on time! Go UV! :D
[05:24 pm]
lil-Inferno -- poopoo
[05:14 pm]
UndeadStar -- I wonder if that's what happened to me. A returned product (screen) was "officially lost" for a while before being found and refunded. Maybe it would have remained "lost" if I didn't communicate?
[03:36 pm]
NudeRaider -- :lol:
[2024-5-16. : 3:02 am]
Ultraviolet -- I'm gonna send inf to have sex with their moms
[2024-5-16. : 3:02 am]
Ultraviolet -- fuck those motherfuckers
[2024-5-15. : 11:02 pm]
NudeRaider -- PSA: ASUS apparently decided their RMA department needs to "become profitable" and for a while now outright tries to scam customers. They were called out on it a year ago, promised to change, but didn't. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pMrssIrKcY so my recommendation: Stop buying ASUS, and if you already have and need something RMA'd, make sure to not let them bully you into paying.
[2024-5-15. : 3:08 pm]
Oh_Man -- example of wat u mean?
Please log in to shout.

Members Online: 5emmac5523go9