Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Math question
Math question
Nov 21 2007, 6:04 am
By: EzDay281  

Nov 21 2007, 6:04 am EzDay281 Post #1

My friend's been having trouble with some math homework.
We've both come to the same conclusion for the question, but he's convinced that the 'expected' answer is different from ours'.
So, he wants to see others' answers on it, to compare to his own!

Multivariable Calculus — Sample Review Questions
The problems below are selected from a typical first-year calculus curriculum. Try to solve them
using Maple, as a tool to help you review and to learn Maple. If you can master all these you’ve
probably got a reasonable grasp of first-year calculus. Not all topics, however, are covered here!
When you cough, your windpipe contracts. The speed v with which air comes out depends on
the radius r of your windpipe. If R is the normal (rest) radius of your windpipe, then for
r £ R, the speed is given by v = a(R - r)r^2 , for some constant a. What value of r maximizes
the speed?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 21 2007, 8:06 am by EzDay281.

None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[01:05 am]
Vrael -- I won't stand for people going around saying things like im not a total madman
[01:05 am]
Vrael -- that's better
[12:39 am]
NudeRaider -- can confirm, Vrael is a total madman
[10:18 pm]
Vrael -- who says I'm not a total madman?
[02:26 pm]
UndeadStar -- Vrael, since the ad messages get removed, you look like a total madman for someone that come late
[2024-5-02. : 1:19 pm]
Vrael -- IM GONNA MANUFACTURE SOME SPORTBALL EQUIPMENT WHERE THE SUN DONT SHINE BOY
[2024-5-02. : 1:35 am]
Ultraviolet -- Vrael
Vrael shouted: NEED SOME SPORTBALL> WE GOT YOUR SPORTBALL EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURING
Gonna put deez sportballs in your mouth
[2024-5-01. : 1:24 pm]
Vrael -- NEED SOME SPORTBALL> WE GOT YOUR SPORTBALL EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURING
[2024-4-30. : 5:08 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/lGxUOgfmUCQ
[2024-4-30. : 7:43 am]
NudeRaider -- Vrael
Vrael shouted: if you're gonna link that shit at least link some quality shit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUV3KvnvT-w
Yeah I'm not a big fan of Westernhagen either, Fanta vier much better! But they didn't drop the lyrics that fit the situation. Farty: Ich bin wieder hier; nobody: in meinem Revier; Me: war nie wirklich weg
Please log in to shout.

Members Online: Roy