Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Is this guy for real???
Is this guy for real???
Nov 20 2007, 4:23 am
By: omginbd  

Nov 20 2007, 4:23 am omginbd Post #1

Ok browsing youtube :lol: (that is what I do friday night ;) ) and I came across this guy Household Hacker. I've tried the AAA battery one and the High-Def speak one and both came up false. However on both ones, my materials didn't meet the exact specifications (I.E. The high def speaker one, I had a small paper plate instead of a big one, and my headphones had like 20 different colored wires in them instead of his which just had one copper (I think) wire sticking out). Also, I've read the comments, and watched the replies and some say yes some say no. So I was wondering if you, my fellow SENers could try one maybe and give me your results?

[EDIT] Happy ToA??? [/EDIT]

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 21 2007, 5:00 pm by omginbd. Reason: Made ToA happy ;)

None.

Nov 20 2007, 4:31 am TristanOfVP Post #2

The speaker one is bs, althought I have not tried it I know a ton of youtubers have not got it to work, also a speaker needs a magnet to work unless pennies are magnetic I don't think it will work.

None.

Nov 20 2007, 7:30 pm Money Post #3

I tried the speaker a couple days ago, no luck :><:

None.

Nov 20 2007, 9:48 pm Lakai Post #4

hah I saw this today and tried the speaker one before reading these comments :P nice to know im not alone on trying it

None.

Nov 21 2007, 3:55 am MrrLL Post #5

Quote from TristanOfVP
The speaker one is bs, althought I have not tried it I know a ton of youtubers have not got it to work, also a speaker needs a magnet to work unless pennies are magnetic I don't think it will work.

My physics teacher made a speaker out of a Styrofoam bowl last year, no magnets whatsoever.

None.

Nov 21 2007, 6:48 am ToA Post #6

Que Sera, Sera.

What isn't for "reals" is the word "reals". :)

Nov 21 2007, 5:00 pm omginbd Post #7

Quote from Merrell
My physics teacher made a speaker out of a Styrofoam bowl last year, no magnets whatsoever.
ummm more detail?

None.

Options
  Back to forum