Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: The Cleansing...
The Cleansing...
Aug 22 2010, 5:26 am
By: Undead-Fox  

Aug 27 2010, 7:18 pm StormTemplar Post #21

Quote from LoTu)S
Quote from Aristocrat
Quote from Undead-Fox
This is the only forum I've gone to that's based on this style of forum, that's taken away things like signatures and titles.

This I must agree with. Why is "disable fun" not implemented?

Thirded, though im sure Dev has to work on mountain loads of other SEN related stuff. Haven't exactly recieved feedback about why it hasnt been implemented. For now we can just wait for Dev to finish his work before we ask for anything else.
Fourth..ed. I dont even have a way of obtaining minerals

None.

Aug 30 2010, 7:11 pm poison_us Post #22

Back* from the grave

Quote from StormTemplar
Quote from LoTu)S
Quote from Aristocrat
Quote from Undead-Fox
This is the only forum I've gone to that's based on this style of forum, that's taken away things like signatures and titles.

This I must agree with. Why is "disable fun" not implemented?

Thirded, though im sure Dev has to work on mountain loads of other SEN related stuff. Haven't exactly recieved feedback about why it hasnt been implemented. For now we can just wait for Dev to finish his work before we ask for anything else.
Fourth..ed. I dont even have a way of obtaining minerals
Fifth'd. Oh, and posting in non-null = minerals. Generally contributing at all = minerals, but I have no idea as per what basis they are granted.

Aug 30 2010, 7:27 pm DevliN Post #23

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

We're already talking to Devourer about redoing Disable Fun. No need to "sixth" and onward.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Options
  Back to forum