Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: Call of Duty 4
Call of Duty 4
Nov 14 2007, 10:38 pm
By: Zycorax  

Dec 8 2007, 6:07 pm Nintendo_Confed Post #21

Aw shit... it wont work on my computer :(
I meet all the minimun requierments exept the video card (im getting a geforce 6200 today but i need at least a geforce 6600...)

None.

Dec 9 2007, 6:44 am Bianca Post #22

Graphic card requirements are never EXACT,you'll just have to do it on very low xD

Epilogue is easy on vet :P

Sprint in,flashbangs,quick controlled bursts,repeat.

None.

Dec 12 2007, 1:09 am Fisty Post #23

Quote from Bianca
Graphic card requirements are never EXACT,you'll just have to do it on very low xD

Epilogue is easy on vet :P

Sprint in,flashbangs,quick controlled bursts,repeat.
Expert...not vet.

Or is that same thing. I broke the game and cannot play now.

None.

Dec 23 2007, 1:33 am Hynk Post #24

Damn, gotta wait until I get my new comp.. ><

None.

Dec 25 2007, 6:25 am Ryan Post #25

Why don't you guys just make it easy for yourselves? Stop worrying about computer system requirements and buy a 360 today! =D

None.

Dec 28 2007, 11:48 am Fisty Post #26

Quote from Anonymous
Why don't you guys just make it easy for yourselves? Stop worrying about computer system requirements and buy a 360 today! =D
Comps will own you.

None.

Jan 3 2008, 8:12 pm Cnl.Fatso Post #27

Fun game.

Total gameplay time around 24 hours, I'm at level 44 right now. I agree - X360 users would get pwned hard by compies.

None.

Jan 5 2008, 11:45 am Kyuubi. Post #28

not to start a console bash, but CoD4 for ps3 is better imo. ive seen it played on the ps3, and it's pretty sweet. i wouldn't like paying for the online service on the xbox and it's just making me think microsoft is trying to milk more money off of it. a 40gb ps3 is 400 bucks now and it's less than the cost of an xbox360 now.

None.

Jan 6 2008, 2:31 am Cnl.Fatso Post #29

I'm an equal-opportunity console-shooter hater - Playstation 3 players would get pwned just as hard.

At the first mention of the N64 Perfect Dark, however, I withdraw my accusations, for that was the best N64 game ever made. Seriously.

EDIT:

(im getting a geforce 6200 today but i need at least a geforce 6600...)

Did you pay more than $40 for that? If you did, you were ripped off.

None.

Jan 6 2008, 5:28 am Ryan Post #30

[color=lightgreen]PS3, Xbox 360, whatever. I just prefer Xbox 360 > PS3. 40GB of memory is pretty amazing for a console, but it's not cheaper than an Xbox 360. They cost the same now, I believe. But I don't mind paying $50 for a year of playing on Xbox Live.

None.

Jan 6 2008, 9:35 am Kyuubi. Post #31

imo, you get your moneys worth for a ps3. though it isn't backwards compatible with the ps1 and 2 games like the 80gb one, you still get a good deal. a blu ray player is already installed with it. and you have to buy that hd dvd add on for the xbox if you want it. a blu ray disc player costs around the same as a ps3. i just think microsoft tries to make you pay for everything for the extra features.

when the consoles came out, i thought the ps3 wouldnt be too good at first due to it's high cost and some other things, but it proved me wrong when i tried it for myself.

None.

Jan 6 2008, 6:16 pm Sael Post #32

For the PC version, you get to design your own classes. That means your own weapons and perk set up, and of course a mouse and keyboard setup are much superior for shooters.

None.

Jan 7 2008, 8:51 pm Bianca Post #33

I've heard playstation 3 BLOWS, i've heard its more choppy with games like assassins creed and such, it will always be

PC>360>Wii>Ps3.

Side note: I upgraded my vid card to 8800 GT.. This game is blistering at 1680x1050 at maximum settings.

None.

Jan 15 2008, 11:55 am Fisty Post #34

Wii is for partiers
360s are for heavy gamers
PS3s are for retards
PCs are for everything

None.

Jan 15 2008, 4:45 pm Cnl.Fatso Post #35

Quote from Felagund
For the PC version, you get to design your own classes. That means your own weapons and perk set up, and of course a mouse and keyboard setup are much superior for shooters.
Do the consoles seriously not get to do that? Wow, those poor n00bs have it worse than I thought.

None.

Jan 16 2008, 5:41 am Ryan Post #36

We can design our own classes on the consoles. We just can't create a custom controller setup, which is completely unnecessary.

And Felagund never said anything about NOT being able to customize the game to your liking, Fatso.

None.

Jan 16 2008, 4:46 pm Cnl.Fatso Post #37

My bad, I read too much into Fela's post.

None.

Options
  Back to forum