Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Production > Topic: Guardians of Dolmen!
Guardians of Dolmen!
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Jun 14 2010, 2:56 am
By: ETEFT(U)
Pages: < 1 2 3

Aug 18 2010, 5:36 am ETEFT(U) Post #41

Resurrecting this topic to ask you guys WHAT would you like to see in the next version.

It maybe even a hero you want made. I already have three developed in my HEAD. so, if you have a hero idea I suggest saying it now.

Any other suggestions are welcome, please no trolling or flaming, thank you.

PS: Be legit, don't talk stupid. This is SRZBIZNES$. lol..

None.

Aug 18 2010, 8:04 pm Howler Post #42

Can you clean up the op so that it describes what the spells do? that would help a lot. Then I'll make a suggestion about hero changes :P

None.

Aug 19 2010, 1:06 am ETEFT(U) Post #43

Sure. I will do it asaican.

None.

Sep 14 2010, 6:19 pm ETEFT(U) Post #44

ITS BACK! and better then ever with a buttload of new features and two new heroes and now LOG is officially starting the 20th of this month:

File: Brethren Souls V.4.0

Go D/L it now assemble your team and get ready for a whole lot of competitiveness because noone can pass on the oppertunity for free cash.. can they?

www.guardsofd.weebly.com the forums are down now but will be up again shortly.. to register for LoG contact me B.Net or PM here. GL to all who dare to participate it will not be friendly.. -.-

The name was also changed from GoD to BS for obvious reasons.. (GoD had to much of a .. bad vibe to it? and now Brethren Souls feels more appropriate.)

GL and HF and also expect v.5.0 to be out before the 20th with even more balance fixes, more features and maybe a few more surprises.

All comments, questions or suggestions are appreciated just please keep the flaming in your pants.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3
  Back to forum