Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Melee Discussion & Strategy > Topic: SC1 Melee Tutoring
SC1 Melee Tutoring
May 10 2010, 2:35 pm
By: youarenotworthy  

May 10 2010, 2:35 pm youarenotworthy Post #1

I am offering fundamental starcraft 1 melee tutoring, because much to my disbelief there are still many people out there who do not understand even some of the most basic fundamentals which will improve their game tenfold. So to anybody out there who isn't that good, wants to become better, I promise you that starcraft is a lot more fun if you're able to compete in a competitive melee scene. I'm willing to help out anybody, so just post here or view my page for contact info.

My credentials: 10+ Years playing starcraft, 5+ years in the competitive/pro scene. Used to spar with the famous player NoNy and beat him occasionally. :B

Disclaimer: I am not claiming to be a professional, or even that I am very good, just that I am willing to teach the fundamental skills that so many people ignore that can really help a person's game tremendously. Also, much of what I teach will only be able to be learned through practice and not through consciousness.

None.

May 11 2010, 12:32 pm New-Guy Post #2

I've been working on learning how to play in a more competitive melee style. So far on the iCCup ladder I'm 0-3.... Anything you could teach me would be great.

None.

May 11 2010, 7:23 pm Super Duper Post #3

Used to spar with the famous player NoNy and beat him occasionally.
Really? I believed that until I read the "beat him occasionally" part. Unless it was a really long time ago.

None.

Options
  Back to forum