Staredit Network > Forums > General StarCraft > Topic: Request Unprotector
Request Unprotector
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Mar 7 2010, 9:38 pm
By: Tempz  

Mar 7 2010, 9:38 pm Tempz Post #1

I remember there was this site which i downloaded a unprotector that can open any map, it also compressed the map so the locations say 1 - 255 it could open any map without string corruption this mean't it could even open spellsword :)

None.

Mar 8 2010, 1:15 am Excalibur Post #2

The sword and the faith

Quote from SEN Rules
Map Unprotection & Map Stealing

* Some terms: "NOT PROTECTED" or "OPEN" refers to a map that was never protected. "PROTECTED" refers to a map that has been protected. "UNPROTECTED" refers to a map that was once protected, but has had protection removed. "OSMAP.EXE" refers to the program. "OSMAP" refers to the open-source movement as applied to maps, i.e. the promotion of the release of "OPEN" maps.
* SEN supports the rights of map creators to dictate what is done with the maps which they create. You are allowed to submit maps that you have created with any protection or lack thereof that you, as the author choose.
* SEN also respects the right of map creators to create open source maps and enter their own maps into the open-source movement (OSMAP movement) as they see fit. However, SEN does not endorse the use of unprotectors, such as OSMAP.EXE.
* Tasteful discussion and debate of the protection issue is permitted. (Tasteful, discussion, and debate are all key words.)
* Posting of unprotectors or links to unprotectors is not allowed.
* Release of maps that have been protected or unprotected without the author's permission is not allowed.
* Release of stolen maps and map stealing are prohibted.

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Options
  Back to forum