Staredit Network > Forums > Serious Discussion > Topic: Homosexualism
Homosexualism
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Oct 29 2007, 8:58 am
By: SteamBoy
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4

Oct 30 2007, 8:49 pm EzDay281 Post #61

ok after reading all of this, I know beyond any shadow of a doubt that steam is not really stupid, conservative, or religious. I know, I used to troll on old SEN("OMG guys Ima make a unique map never done before, all about DBZ!!!").

IHBT, now end it.
'Tis fun to pretend, though. Which is why I have no problem taking anyone at face value, despite my constant skepticism of anyone I find to be the slightest bit rediculous. ... except Devilesk's troll-session a while back. He was just a bit too blatant for someone who's been around for a long time.

None.

Oct 30 2007, 9:28 pm InsolubleFluff Post #62

I personally think people that have problems with homosexuals are weak.

None.

Oct 30 2007, 10:27 pm Kellimus Post #63

Quote from Ejac
Quote from SteamBoy
You are the most ignorant person ever.

Why so? Because their opinion differs from yours? When you can back up that claim with proper sources as to why they're ignorant, I'll read through your Ad Hominem of a reply :)

Quote from Shocko
I personally think people that have problems with homosexuals are weak.

Care to provide a valid argument for your claim?

Edit: Oops, forgot my opinion:

I have no problem with Homosexuality, as long as they don't try to touch me, or try to change anything to benefit only homosexuals.

Other then that.. Rock on.

None.

Oct 30 2007, 10:44 pm Syphon Post #64

Quote from Kellimus

He doesn't have to. That's why "he personally" thinks that. It's his opinion. He doesn't need to prove to you that he feels a certain way, and he isn't saying that's true. He's just saying he thinks that.

Also guys, please, stop feeding this troll.

None.

Oct 30 2007, 11:07 pm Kellimus Post #65

Quote from Syphon
Quote from Kellimus

He doesn't have to. That's why "he personally" thinks that. It's his opinion. He doesn't need to prove to you that he feels a certain way, and he isn't saying that's true. He's just saying he thinks that.

And I'll quote you, Syphon:
Quote from Syphon
I can debate with people who have valid, varying scientific opinions or insights. You do not.

The same applies in this situation.

None.

Oct 30 2007, 11:12 pm InsolubleFluff Post #66

Quote from Syphon
Quote from Kellimus

Wonderful Syphon :)
I was watching Dexter and you managed to answer the post the exact way I was going to because it was predictable people would want me to argue my point, but I said personally so I didn't need to argue my opinion.

None.

Oct 30 2007, 11:16 pm Kellimus Post #67

Wow, you guys argue over semantics?

That's pretty pathetic.

None.

Oct 30 2007, 11:39 pm Centreri Post #68

Relatively ancient and inactive

I must say, I'm enjoying this. Everyone, just make fun of him until he gets banned. It's obvious that he'll not tear down his Great Wall of Stupidity no matter what you say - we have better things to do than waste our moments typing and trying to take him seriously. Make fun of him instead, enjoy yourself.

None.

Oct 31 2007, 12:22 am Centreri Post #69

Relatively ancient and inactive

So.. Gay = Aids, so Africa is 25% gay because the AIDS rate is about 25%, and...

Since when do heterosexuals not get AIDS? Do they have immunity?

EDIT: Dammit. He deleted his post. It went something along the lines of:
We help Africa because they have aids, we give them millions, Being gay = having AIDS... and '$#@!ing Liberals'.

None.

Oct 31 2007, 12:25 am Moose Post #70

We live in a society.

No, I'm deleting his posts now.

Quote from SteamBoy
Yha!! I got my self in a bind! o well Im digging myself deeper and deeper, but you know what? America Has Freedom of Speech sorry guys -cries-
Yeah, America does, but this section of the internet doesn't. Watch yourself.

Quote from SteamBoy
If a country turned all gay, overtime the population would drop. Durka fuckin Durk.
Your argument defeats itself because IT WON'T.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4
  Back to forum