Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Check Out My Join Date In My Profile (Help)
Check Out My Join Date In My Profile (Help)
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Jan 13 2010, 1:02 am
By: TiKels  

Jan 22 2010, 3:39 am LoveLess Post #21

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

Quote from TiKels
My join date for SEN is Dec 31 1969, 7:00 pm.
I think SEN has come alive and is trying to seduce me. (Who Wouldn't Want To?)

Moving on...

I wanted to see my Post/Day ratio, but noticed it was 0.00, and I looked and saw my join date was screwed up. I believe it may be due to the fact of my unique joining. Unlike most users, I was not added via an activation E-mail. Due to an error at the time of my joining, no E-mail was sent. I inquired to an administrator (who it was, i forget) as to why there was no E-mail, and they replied that they would simply add me in directly. I forget exactly when i joined, but it was late in '08.

I would like this fixed somehow, or maybe not... it's pretty sexy.
Anyone else have this problem?
Should I actually have this problem fixed?
Did i play SC before SC existed?
Edit: As an added note, does this affect the whole "Regular, Veteran, Etc" status?" I'd like to think I am at least a "Regular" >.<
I am really surprised that I am even considered a Regular. Guess something got noticed somewhere.

None.

Jan 22 2010, 4:19 am Moose Post #22

We live in a society.

Quote from name:NerdyTerdy
Quote from Mini Moose 2707
Do you remember if you were able to complete registration and account validation?
Because sometimes, when I am feeling nice accounts get validated manually when the e-mail gets fucked up and don't set the join date when I do.

He couldn't validate his account if an email wasn't sent, could he?
But that implies that I read the topic! :D

Jan 22 2010, 2:53 pm TiKels Post #23

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
Do you remember if you were able to complete registration and account validation?
Because sometimes, when I am feeling nice accounts get validated manually when the e-mail gets fucked up and don't set the join date when I do.
This fits exactly what happened.

...If you had read the first post...
Quote from TiKels
Unlike most users, I was not added via an activation E-mail. Due to an error at the time of my joining, no E-mail was sent. I inquired to an administrator (who it was, I forget) as to why there was no E-mail, and they replied that they would simply add me in directly. I forget exactly when i joined, but it was late in '08.

Really, we could just go by my first post or first action I ever did (if the latter is recorded)

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Options
  Back to forum