Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Your weirdest Pet peeves
Your weirdest Pet peeves
Oct 15 2007, 10:04 pm
By: MillenniumArmy
Pages: < 1 « 4 5 6 7 8 >

Nov 9 2007, 6:28 pm ClansAreForGays Post #101

Quote from -_- Kame -_-
I get 'babydoll' a lot. And its like, did I SAY you could call me baby doll? NO. I DIDN'T. Most girls would be flattered
-_-
I've seen your pictures, and you should be flattered.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 10 2007, 5:47 pm by ClansAreForGays.

Nov 9 2007, 6:47 pm The Great Yam Post #102

The philosophy of modern rock/music in general.

Verse
Chorus
Verse 2 (WITH SPECIAL EFFECTS ON VOICE OMG)
Chorus
Chorus
Chorus
Chorus
Chorus
Chorus
Chorus
Fade out

Rock bands - OMG DRUMS, OMG ELECTRIC GUITAR, OMG ELECTRIC BASSIST, OMG KEYBOARDS!!! LULZ WTFUZ TOTALLY ORIGINAL DUUDE.

NOW LETZ DO OUR ALBUM, OKY, FIRST SONG IS LIK, ROCKIN TO THE MAX, BUT THE ENXT SONG IS LIK, ACOUSTIC GUITAR LOLWTFUX ARE THOSE??! BUT DEN BAM!@!!! SECOND VERSE IS LIKE ELECTRIC GUITAR STEAD AND THE BAND ALL GUYS PLAY N STUFF!!! K NEXT SONG OMG DIS ONE SHOULD BE LIKE, ROCKING TO THE MAX!!!!! OMG LET'S JUST USE THE SAME CHORDS AND SONG STRUCTURE AS THE FIRST SONG!!! OMG OKAY!!! NOW WHAT??!! LETZ DO THE SAME THING FOR THE NEXT FIFTEEN SONGS ON THE ALBUM!!!!! BUT WAIT, LETZ HAVE ONE SONG HAVE LIK, VIOLINS WITH A DRUMKIT!!! LOLZWTFUX IS WRONG WIT U, DAT'S SO INVENTIVE AND NEW! PEOPLE WILL BE LIK, WTFUX, DIS IS ALL CLASSY AND SHIT, BUT ALSO ROCKS BECAUSE OF DRUMKIT AND LECTRIC GUTAR!!!

None.

Nov 9 2007, 8:09 pm Kow Post #103

Quote from ClansAreForGays
Quote from -_- Kame -_-
I get 'babydoll' a lot. And its like, did I SAY you could call me baby doll? NO. I DIDN'T. Most girls would be flattered
-_-
I've seen you pictures, and you should be flattered.
At what are you trying to get?

None.

Nov 10 2007, 11:46 am Rantent Post #104

I would be flattered if someone called me babydoll... Although I don't really know who would say such a thing.
At any rate, ClansAreForGays is stalking Kame. (Quite possibly is the one calling her babydoll as well, popping up every once and a while and saying "hey babydoll," and he is justifying his stalking behavior by saying she should like it.)

None.

Nov 10 2007, 12:54 pm TristanOfVP Post #105

Family Guy and those who like it
Fake shoes, like when kids buy fake Air Force Ones off ebay
Wapanese
Wiggers
Anime
The phrase "lol"
When people call Krispy Kreme donuts Krispy KremeS
When the Protoss guy on SC says "You've not enough minerals" just sounds wierd
When women talk about things they know you don't care about but proceed to tell you anyway
And of course people who talk like they are hardcore over the internet

None.

Nov 10 2007, 5:36 pm ClansAreForGays Post #106

Quote from Rantent
he is justifying his stalking behavior by saying she should like it
LOL
Quote from TristanOfVP
Family Guy and those who like it
Fake shoes, like when kids buy fake Air Force Ones off ebay
Wapanese
Wiggers
Anime
The phrase "lol"
When people call Krispy Kreme donuts Krispy KremeS
When the Protoss guy on SC says "You've not enough minerals" just sounds wierd
When women talk about things they know you don't care about but proceed to tell you anyway
And of course people who talk like they are hardcore over the internet
Those are all things you hate for a reason. A pet peeve is an unreasonalbe annoiance of soemthing that really should bother anyone. It's not hard to understand people.

And wilhelm changed his name to the great yam, or is it some imposter. I'd believe it considering his pet peeve(even though its not one <_<)

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Nov 10 2007, 5:50 pm by ClansAreForGays.

Nov 11 2007, 12:25 am Kow Post #107

Krispy KremeS

Is that not the plural?

I hate when things don't end evenly, like when I'm counting money, and I have 7 ones rather than 5 or 10.

None.

Nov 11 2007, 8:56 pm FatalException Post #108

Quote from Kow
Krispy KremeS

Is that not the plural?

I hate when things don't end evenly, like when I'm counting money, and I have 7 ones rather than 5 or 10.
Likewise, things advertised as 99 cents. Yeah, so the first digit is the one people really pay the most attention to, but we all know it's really a dollar! :dontgetit:

None.

Nov 14 2007, 3:52 am Kow Post #109

When the toilet paper roll isn't round so it makes a "thump thump thump" noise when I pull on it, I have to bend it so it goes round.

None.

Nov 14 2007, 3:57 am FatalException Post #110

Quote from Kow
When the toilet paper roll isn't round so it makes a "thump thump thump" noise when I pull on it, I have to bend it so it goes round.
Cold toilet seats in the morning. I have a fear of using them.

None.

Nov 14 2007, 4:26 am who Post #111

something really weird:
for example if i press the up arrow key twice sometimes i have the urge to press it down twice, and sometimes twice down again, then up twice again.
if there's a jammed keyboard key, i get pissed off and keep pressing it over and over

None.

Nov 14 2007, 4:46 am Nai Post #112

I hate it when a house with kids is really clean.
I hate people that calls things gay all the time.
When people poke me in the ribs(well most people)
When people take a picture for no reason.
And a really big one people that don't eat veggitables.

None.

Nov 14 2007, 5:01 am friedleaves Post #113

i hate it when people say the word "noob" in real life.

None.

Nov 14 2007, 5:23 am Kow Post #114

I hate it when I'm writing with my pen and for some reason, a patch of paper just doesn't want ink to adhere, so I have to leave that bit blank.

None.

Nov 14 2007, 6:04 am Doodan Post #115

If I'm walking down the sidewalk and I always take the last step on a particular section of it with either my right foot or my left for several times in a row, I have to stop and switch so that the opposite foot gets to be the last to step on the sections for awhile.

:|

None.

Nov 14 2007, 7:06 am ClansAreForGays Post #116

Quote from Doodan
If I'm walking down the sidewalk and I always take the last step on a particular section of it with either my right foot or my left for several times in a row, I have to stop and switch so that the opposite foot gets to be the last to step on the sections for awhile.

:D :-( :D :-( :D
doodan, if I hit the lottery or get ridiculous amounts of money in some other way, you can come live in my mansion.

Nov 16 2007, 1:02 am FatalException Post #117

Quote from Doodan

OCD WALKERS UNITE!!

I hate it when I don't take the same number of steps to cross sections of sidewalk that are the same size. I also never step on cracks. EVER. :P

None.

Nov 16 2007, 1:50 am Kow Post #118

When in surveys, there are questions and they answer them very vaguely like "Who's your crush" (I know it's lame) and they reply "Someone who means more to me than they know"

Way to let us know who is is dumbshit! Lets be more vague and not even allude it's a person!!

Anger much. >.>

Edit: GAH I can't type. Crust >>> Crush

None.

Nov 16 2007, 1:56 am who Post #119

also, whenever i walk on something with squares/tiles/steps, i have a strong urge to end on my left foot.

None.

Nov 16 2007, 2:04 am ToA Post #120

Que Sera, Sera.

I hate when people use terrible grammar in public or cant pronounce a simple word in reading aloud.

"I AINT GOT NOTHING!!"

Wtf learn english stop using ghetto talk, fuck.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 4 5 6 7 8 >
  Back to forum