Staredit Network > Forums > Modding Discussion > Topic: The Extraordinarie Graphical Contest!
The Extraordinarie Graphical Contest!
Oct 28 2008, 1:05 am
By: Corbo  

Oct 29 2008, 6:07 am IskatuMesk Post #21

Lord of the Locker Room

I don't do competition

Show them your butt, and when you do, slap it so it creates a sound akin to a chorus of screaming spider monkeys flogging a chime with cacti. Only then can you find your destiny at the tip of the shaft.

Dec 12 2008, 7:57 pm Hercanic Post #22

STF mod creator, Modcrafters.com admin, CampaignCreations.org staff

Quote from "Corbo"
Created in spores, right?
Spore uses proceedural graphics for its creature bodies. Meaning everything is curvy, because it's mathmatically-based.

If you noticed, the Hellion has flat polygons. It was not made in Spore, rather it is a product of 3D Studio Max.

Dec 14 2008, 5:12 am RoryFenrir Post #23

gah i wish i would have read this earlier. Too late to enter now right? I have a bunch of old GRPs from my old mod and a bunch of new ones that im making right now.

None.

Dec 14 2008, 6:38 am Corbo Post #24

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Yeah I'd call this dead. Nobody entered anyway. Dunno what's with Hercanic picking on old topics, though. He should just have PM'ed

fuck you all

Dec 14 2008, 9:18 am Excalibur Post #25

The sword and the faith

If you did it in a ladder style I believe it would gain more attention. I for one would've participated more if it had been ladder-like.

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Dec 14 2008, 6:54 pm RoryFenrir Post #26

i would have totally entered this, i have a bunch of cool air units, buildings, infantry, and ships

None.

Options
  Back to forum