Temple Siege Tournament
Oct 26 2008, 1:16 am
By: ClansAreForGays
Pages: < 1 « 5 6 7

Nov 13 2008, 11:13 pm Vi3t-X Post #121

Shroomz was raped today. LOL.

None.

Nov 14 2008, 2:33 am Kinetic Post #122

Hey when is there going to be another turny? i really want to play my starcraft name is SSz_slayer right now.

None.

Nov 15 2008, 5:04 am ClansAreForGays Post #123

I'll be able to host another tourny around ThanksGiving. I wanted to start another one tommorow (for the release of moose's latest version), but I can't really. I would actually like it if someone else hosted the next tournament sooner. I'll be contacting shroomz.

Nov 15 2008, 6:12 am UnholyUrine Post #124

You might also want to wait till the next installment is finished =O...
this might allow sm better strategies. I will be changing the face of some overused + imbalanced strategies.. A lot of you may complain or question the changes, but It is what I feel that will make the map better... Usually i give up the map for hopes of others to make better ideas at this point (which Moose did, with much <3) .. But with this much demand, i'll spend more time on my triggers =)

None.

Nov 17 2008, 4:34 am ClansAreForGays Post #125

shit, you should host it urine!

Nov 17 2008, 4:41 am DaltonSerdynski Post #126

Quote from name:Dark_Marine
Quote from ClansAreForGays
Only about 4 matches would have taken place if I was strict about that.

A lot more order too. ;o

And maybe the actual times fuckin dated. Or even a mailing list.

None.

Nov 17 2008, 4:56 am ClansAreForGays Post #127

Quote from DaltonSerdynski
Only about 4 matches would have taken place if I was strict about that.

A lot more order too. ;o

And maybe the actual times fuckin dated. Or even a mailing list.
I never gave any fucking wrong dates.

Nov 17 2008, 8:32 am Riney Post #128

Thigh high affectionado

CAFGs right, he never gave any fucking wrong dates. To people on the North American Continent anyway...

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Nov 19 2008, 5:40 am DaltonSerdynski Post #129

CAFGs right, he never gave any fucking wrong dates. To people on the North American Continent anyway...

CAFGS
Will you be participating wednesday night in op sen? I replyed yes and that wensday I was in there till 9 to 11 and no one said anything. Actually asked one of the memebers of Sen and they told me "Fuck off" from op sen
Not that I hate anyone you or CAFG. felt like wtf!?!?! :flamer: Then I heard ryu. talk about other dates like the 10th and a wensday but was confused because thats a monday in novemeber(which I was on that day too but no sign of anyone in the channel that I can remember Other than Playign DW).

ANYWAYS after all this confusion that has happen to me pretty much since I don't see anyone else saying anything I wondering next tournament we uh...should we give email address and actually give the dates out before the tournament? Just a suggestion.

-Dalton
P.s
Probably would have lost...and also both nights my team wasn't there. so go fucken figure. x.x I'm over it.

None.

Nov 19 2008, 7:48 am Riney Post #130

Thigh high affectionado

Look there is a time change difference, we go by EST here, because it is USEast that we hang out in (Most of us anyway ;D)

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Nov 19 2008, 5:56 pm ClansAreForGays Post #131

The current version of temple siege 1.4m still isn't very stable, so I'm moving it to next wednesday, and it should be balanced by then.

@Dalton:
It started at 8pm EST, not 9. Ryu was your team captain, and he was actually one of the first people who actually garunteed me he would be there with his team. He totally forgot about it.
Quote from Ryu
Fuck dude, lol.... I was on b.net the entire night and completly forgot about this. LoL.... but I'm surprised not 1 person whispered me when I was online. I was just chillin talking to peeps in Clan Shu....

Saturday won't work for me too, I'm busy that night =/
Why didn't you contact him at all? And at the guy who told you to fuck off, it was probably devilesk, he was spamming the channel until I finally got the ban hammer. You could have came saturday night and participated in the make-up matches that would have gotten you back in. I was very clear in all my posts on SEN, and you should have just checked here since you have an account.

Nov 19 2008, 6:04 pm ClansAreForGays Post #132

Also
If you lost your match (and didn't host), but the version you played was not the most recent - you may request a rematch.
Don't over look this rule this time. Looking back I'm pretty sure echo lost his first match because he wasn't playing on the most recent version. Next time you lose, the first thing you should do is make sure you didn't lose on an older version.

Nov 19 2008, 7:32 pm Vi3t-X Post #133

Give the date for Thanksgiving.

Canadian Thanksgiving was back in October. Like, the 11th or something.

None.

Nov 30 2008, 5:56 am Pigy_G Post #134

So are we having another tourny or not?

None.

Dec 1 2008, 8:36 pm ClansAreForGays Post #135

Ok I'll set a date. 12/6/08. Saturday Night @ 8PM EST @ USEast @ op sen

I have faith that we will have a stable 1.4m by then that won't need an update in 3 days. I'll also make another topic for it when I get around to it.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 1 2008, 11:22 pm by ClansAreForGays.

Dec 1 2008, 9:37 pm Pigy_G Post #136

Excellent.

None.

Dec 2 2008, 7:22 pm ClansAreForGays Post #137

submitted new tourny topic to news. Once it's accepted and up sign up yall!

Options
Pages: < 1 « 5 6 7
  Back to forum