Speed Mafia IV: Town Brigade
Oct 17 2008, 4:55 am
By: Greo
Pages: < 1 « 11 12 13

Oct 30 2008, 12:59 am Vi3t-X Post #241

Greo felt sorry for the townies. :lol:

None.

Oct 30 2008, 1:06 am NudeRaider Post #242

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

/unepicness

Oct 30 2008, 1:31 am Phobos Post #243

Are you sure about that?

lol gj, gg

this is signature

Oct 30 2008, 1:31 am HailFire Post #244

Fail.

None.

Oct 30 2008, 1:44 am lil-Inferno Post #245

Just here for the pie

Honestly that's pretty stupid how you are so lenient with the townies. If they made the wrong decisions that's their fault, and God shouldn't interfere :-/.

Oct 30 2008, 1:45 am Greo Post #246

SM V is coming up shortly. I know, I know, the ending wasn't very epic, but neither was the luck that the Rogue got.
I find it funny that no one bothered to search what topics a person made.
Get ready for the return of DEERWHALE.
Oh, and I blame atmospheric noise for all of those complications. Sorry.

None.

Oct 30 2008, 2:11 am Conspiracy Post #247

Quote from name:Epoch
Quote from Greo
VOTER :: LYNCH CANIDATE
-------------------------------------------------
Doodle77 :: Epoch
lil-Inferno :: Epoch
Dark_Marine :: Epoch
Hug A Zergling :: Epoch

ABSTAIN: Phobos, Oyen, Hailfire

7 of 12 votes counted.

Day end: Tomorrow night.

Quote from Greo
Just a friendly reminder from the neighborhood 'god' role:
If the Townies don't lynch someone in the Mafia this round, the game will most likely be over.

The first mistake was Shocko. Are you prepared to make another?

Quote from Oyen
I found a minor clue connection.
as one of the Mafia stepped out from behind a street corner, shooting off a simple black and white bolt at Echo with a strange weapon, freezing the man right on the spot. The Mafian turned around, and saw NerdyTerdy, who, interestingly, was carrying a sniper rifle on his back. The Mafia, without further adieu, put NerdyTerdy into permanent stasis, or at least until technology got advanced enough to save him.

Cryogenics is a topic made by Hug a Zergling. Here is the first post of the topic:
Cryogenics, for those who don't know, is the study of materials at very low temperatures, and is more commonly used to described the preservation of humans after death. People can actually pay money to have there entire body (or just there head) preserved, by putting it into a "freezer" of extremely cold temperatures as soon as they die. Scientists believe that one day, we will have the technology to unfreeze these people and they will be alive once again (They also believe a new body will be able to be created for the people who just chose to keep there head, but hey, its much cheaper)

So, would you yourself look into cryogenics, as a way to defy death? Or is this a tad extreme?

(Han Solo did it in "Return of the Jedi", why can't we?)

Quite a few similarities....
In addition, Hug a Zergling also made the following topics relating to my previous "arbiter theory":
Stasis Field
Stasis Field? (again)

Now, please understand, I don't think this is enough evidence to consider Hug a Zergling a mafia member. Don't go starting a bandwagon to have him lynched just yet. We need more evidence. My clue connections have a few problems:
-It is a weapon that freezes the two townspeople, not some sort of cryogenic chamber.
-As far as I know, cryogenic chambers dont shoot black and white bolts.
-Arbiter stasis wears off eventually, however, the stasis caused by the weapon is permanent.

I originally wasn't gonna post these clue interpretations. I wanted to wait another day for more clues, but I figure I could be dead by tomorrow. So that's why I'm posting this now.

This seems just like the best bet.

I vote Hug A Zergling

Quote from Phobos
I vote Hug A Zerling. I hope we're nailing the right guy to the guillotine.

-.- FFS. L2LISTEN.

None.

Oct 30 2008, 2:43 am Oyen Post #248

Wow! One of my clue interpretations was actually right on the mark! Sweet! :D

None.

Oct 30 2008, 6:26 am Paravin. Post #249

Phew. I actualy did it.

None.

Oct 31 2008, 1:18 am Generalpie Post #250

Staredit Puckwork

lol 1 of my interpretations ws right on the spot when i said hailfire! :D

None.

Oct 31 2008, 6:13 pm Hug A Zergling Post #251

:P So close. I was jsut to busy to post hits.

None.

Oct 31 2008, 11:45 pm Generalpie Post #252

Staredit Puckwork

lol i assumed you somewhere along the line. :bleh:

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 11 12 13
  Back to forum