Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: USEast Home Channel
USEast Home Channel
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Oct 5 2012, 12:25 am
By: Mouse  

Oct 5 2012, 12:25 am Mouse Post #1

Hey guys, I was just wondering why people use the channel Donuts instead of an op or clan. There's a Clan uC (UbeR/UNiT Creationz) run by FuNkY who is a member of SEN and it is a mapmaking clan. I guess what I'm really trying to say is why not just go there? Donuts is just an open channel with no moderation. Ik people used to / still use (barely) Op SEN, so why not move to a clan/op again?

None.

Oct 5 2012, 12:50 am lil-Inferno Post #2

Just here for the pie

Donuts has historically been the hideout of Lethal_Illusion, Rantent, and Kaias as far as I know. Other people such as myself started to congregate there and it stuck.

Oct 5 2012, 12:51 am Dem0n Post #3

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

donuts was a safe haven during the dark times of Op SEN when all the TS faggots flooded the channel and yelled about their retarded bullshit TS records. Generally, donuts has actual map makers (well, not so much anymore) who are mature enough to not need moderation. Clans are retarded and I don't know who Funky is, so he's obviously not active enough for people on SEN to migrate there.

Oct 5 2012, 12:58 am Mouse Post #4

1) Thank you for the explanation Infenro.
2) Thanks for the rage about how clans are retarded demon. Also: here is FunkY.
-Also nice use of "Dark times" lol.

None.

Options
  Back to forum