Staredit Network > Forums > Technology & Computers > Topic: Virus's - Uninstalling Windows
Virus's - Uninstalling Windows
Oct 16 2007, 8:42 pm
By: SteamBoy  

Oct 24 2007, 12:36 am MasterJohnny Post #21

Quote from Kellimus
Quote from Twitch
Hey dummy did you read what you said he got hacked by turning off everything besides anti virus and spyware.Meaning no firewall that which takes care of your fucking ports.Thats why whoever got through also to correct you further internet sercurity only warns you from bad sites and is like a online anti spyware.So please stfu you are just looking dumber.

Hey cluterfuck, I didn't say he turned off the firewall smart ass. He isn't THAT stupid you reject.

There are hackers out there that know how to bypass the pathetic ass Windows Firewall, I used to live with someone who went to school for Computer Networking and Security, and he hacked through my firewall on our own network.

Twitch, you're the apitome of dumb. I just love how you fabricate words and claim that I said them.

He didn't turn off his Firewall like you claim he did (Can you read minds now? I want that power!), and he manually went in and closed off most the ports on his Router as well.

Keep looking retarded, cluterfuck.
Closed ports keep hackers out
your getting dumb

I am a Mathematician

Oct 24 2007, 6:02 am Kellimus Post #22

Quote from MasterJohnny
Quote from Kellimus
Quote from Twitch
Hey dummy did you read what you said he got hacked by turning off everything besides anti virus and spyware.Meaning no firewall that which takes care of your fucking ports.Thats why whoever got through also to correct you further internet sercurity only warns you from bad sites and is like a online anti spyware.So please stfu you are just looking dumber.

Hey cluterfuck, I didn't say he turned off the firewall smart ass. He isn't THAT stupid you reject.

There are hackers out there that know how to bypass the pathetic ass Windows Firewall, I used to live with someone who went to school for Computer Networking and Security, and he hacked through my firewall on our own network.

Twitch, you're the apitome of dumb. I just love how you fabricate words and claim that I said them.

He didn't turn off his Firewall like you claim he did (Can you read minds now? I want that power!), and he manually went in and closed off most the ports on his Router as well.

Keep looking retarded, cluterfuck.
Closed ports keep hackers out
your getting dumb

And you're even dumber for pointing that out to someone who knows this.

Did I say ALL? No. I said MOST.

He didn't close all of them that he needed to.

"your getting dumb" (and you can't even spell you're correctly)

None.

Oct 25 2007, 12:31 am Twitch Post #23

Dude you said he turned off everything but,anti virus and anti spyware so uhh that means firewall anyways your the one who knows nothing sorry :P.

None.

Oct 25 2007, 10:09 pm Kellimus Post #24

Quote from Twitch
Dude you said he turned off everything but,anti virus and anti spyware so uhh that means firewall anyways your the one who knows nothing sorry :P.

Turn Off != Close Ports

Turn off refers to software, close ports refers to network hardware, duh! (if any of you take that seriously, you're more retarded than Twitch)

And I'm not retarded like you Twitch, I don't assume things. If he turned off the firewall, I would have mentioned it, clusterfuck. And program me a fully functional Object-Oriented program in C++, then maybe I'll "know nothing"

None.

Oct 27 2007, 2:46 pm Pyro-Fire Post #25

Quote from Akar
AVG The best Anti Virus program. EVER!

All you need to do is download the trial :D
avg sucks. get avast.

None.

Oct 29 2007, 10:10 pm Twitch Post #26

Well to the main person you ust need to use a anti virus program and see what the problem is.Also to whats his face I would make a C++ program and such but,your not worth the time.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 29 2007, 10:15 pm by Twitch.

None.

Oct 30 2007, 11:13 pm Kellimus Post #27

Quote from Pyro-Fire
Quote from Akar

avg sucks. get avast.

Word.

Quote from Twitch
Well to the main person you ust need to use a anti virus program and see what the problem is.Also to whats his face I would make a C++ program and such but,your not worth the time.

Just proved to me that you're all talk, thanks :D

None.

Oct 31 2007, 1:17 am ShadowFlare Post #28

Quote from Kellimus
Of course it would easier when you are on the same subnet. :><: Windows Firewall isn't as strict with connections on the same subnet (which would be when not connecting directly through the internet, but through some router); it will automatically let most or all through by default. It is more strict on connections coming from outside the subnet or on a network that allows all IP addresses, though (which would typically mean from the internet).

None.

Oct 31 2007, 2:53 am Twitch Post #29

Quote from Kellimus
Quote from Pyro-Fire
Quote from Akar

avg sucks. get avast.

Word.

Quote from Twitch

Just proved to me that you're all talk, thanks :D
That proves nothing hell I will say I am still learning C++ yet I can make a fully fucationly program if needed.Which if that invovles making a program to prove you wrong.ITs not worth it.Now I am gonna shut up because I have already gotten warned.

None.

Oct 31 2007, 8:38 pm Kellimus Post #30

Quote from ShadowFlare
Quote from Kellimus
Of course it would easier when you are on the same subnet. :><: Windows Firewall isn't as strict with connections on the same subnet (which would be when not connecting directly through the internet, but through some router); it will automatically let most or all through by default. It is more strict on connections coming from outside the subnet or on a network that allows all IP addresses, though (which would typically mean from the internet).

Maybe I really should have went for Computer Networking and Security instead of Digital Design and Animation, lol.

Thanks for the info, ShadowFlare :)

None.

Options
  Back to forum