Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 General Discussion > Topic: The SC2 FAIL thread
The SC2 FAIL thread
May 28 2010, 12:47 am
By: Biophysicist  

Jun 3 2010, 4:08 pm 13Stallion Post #21

epic 1:10:00 game T(me) v Z
he had map control the whole game, but my defense skills were top notch and as you can see by the units lost tab, he lost at least 70K worth of units to my 40K. I won via attrition.

My opponent nydus wormed my expo thinking he was gonna take it out, hehe yea right :D

This is my PF after the first wave, 102 kills. The fortress racked up another 20-30+ kills before the end of the game(note how he spent 15k resources worth of units trying to kill my planetary fortress :D:D:D what an investment!)

I ended up winning the game, barely, with all mineral patches mined out, i had a squad of 3 tanks and 20 marines left, he had nothing

None.

Jun 3 2010, 5:42 pm Pr0nogo Post #22

There was that time my opponent tried to use the Mothership.

Jun 7 2010, 3:43 am ImagoDeo Post #23

This is so funny that I have to share it. It was the most horrible, terrible, awesome, hilarious, awful, cheesy, misguided, epic game evar.

Enjoy!

None.

Jun 8 2010, 7:02 pm Fallen Post #24

I generally never do this to people but i just had to!
I was playing against 2 people who were just talking smack the entire game... that didnt make me very happy.
My ally was just pitiful and got attacked first :) he got destroyed and a few minutes later they came for me.
I had 3 expansions very fast, population at 180, and lots of money.
I turtled in my newest base and sent a probe on a mission.... as i was dying i spent my 9000 minerals on plyons and nexuses EVERYWHERE. The entire map :) they couldnt keep up.
So after awhile i started getting bored and my third expansion was almost dried up, and under constant attack, so i made a fourth expansion while building even more pylons.
For some odd reason they never found my 4th expansion so i started making my army again. I made about 12 void rays before they found me out. So i ran for their base with everything i nearly knocked out one of them before they killed my 4th and my void rays.
The heroic probe who was making the plyons on the map, made a few more before i was out of minerals and then i sat there for about 10 more minutes watching them trying to find a few nexuses and a bunch of pylons. :)

None.

Jun 9 2010, 9:47 pm ImagoDeo Post #25

So guess what?

Cannon rushing in 4v4 works.

Yeah.

None.

Options
  Back to forum