Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Showcase > Topic: Alternate Campaign: Premonition (Protoss version of Looming/Prec
Alternate Campaign: Premonition (Protoss version of Looming/Prec
Apr 5 2023, 3:00 pm
By: Wave-Form  

Apr 5 2023, 3:00 pm Wave-Form Post #1

Greetings everyone.

I have been messing with SC editors for some time but this is the first time I decided to make a campaign. It's the Protoss version of the Loomings/Precursor campaign where you fight play as Protoss Praetor fighting off some Terran invaders. This is inspired by UEDCommander's Brood War Alternate.

Have fun and give me a review and critique. Helpful advices and tips are welcomed! I'll update to correct some things if needed.

If it goes well I might be making the full campaign, like Great War and Brood War.

Special thanks to ISnopchenko and Milestone for playtesting.

PS: While Brood War units aren't meant to be used, I'm not really strict about it and did not bother to disable it. So if you guys want to use it, by all means go ahead.

Attachments:
Premonitions.rar
Hits: 8 Size: 468.07kb

None.

May 20 2023, 9:41 am Wave-Form Post #2

Updated!

Change log:

-added Gas counter in tutorial

Mission 1: Changed one of the mineral cluster to neutral where previously it belongs to the enemy

Mission 2: Added a trigger to try and force move any units stuck before the bridge

Special thanks to player C(a)HeK for spotting these issues.
Thanks to ISnopchenko and Milestone for play testing.

Attachments:
Premonition.rar
Hits: 2 Size: 468.76kb

None.

Options
  Back to forum