Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: Crescent Dyne - Music
Crescent Dyne - Music
Mar 16 2018, 6:12 am
By: payne  

Mar 16 2018, 6:12 am payne Post #1

:payne:

I'm looking for nice, short, looping music that you enjoy.
If anyone has anything to share, please do.

I'm working on a project for university (yes, I'm now studying Computer Science) and some bonus points are given for incorporating Music into it.

I remember loving the joyful 5 seconds loop song that played when visiting the Crescent Dyne production website.
However, this page isn't available anymore, and I do not have access to all my stuff that I used to have when I was mapping. :(

Mar 16 2018, 7:01 pm thekian Post #2

If you can find the raw music files, World of Goo has nice, fairly short (usually about 30-60 seconds) looping music. The released music is an extended version of the originals and is much larger and likely non-loopable.

Otherwise I imagine you can PROBABLY find something from incompetech.com (which features a wide variety of royalty-free music).

If neither of those works... eh, use an online music site to make a short, looping MIDI.

None.

Options
  Back to forum