Staredit Network > Forums > Serious Discussion > Topic: Bonnie and Clyde
Bonnie and Clyde
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Jul 16 2018, 5:14 pm
By: ZoltanMatey  

Jul 16 2018, 5:14 pm ZoltanMatey Post #1

This is what people did about a century ago or more, after they seen me, they wanted something in the news for me to read (cause they didnt know my phone number somehow, or what)

Clyde looks like saying or expressing "Spikey" wich was a frequented nickname of mine, i worn spike in the skull

Bonnie looks similar a bit to my traveling partner, one of Rebbecas daugthers

These are the weapons they were using

what could have happened? I think according to them, they have given their lives :[

only for communicating something.. this is so sad ( i think because somehow my appearance is heinous.. sort of noticably this time, but NOT QUITE)

so What could have happened? what part of their story is true? lets investigate, what are the things in it and people are paying attention to others things too, so they wouldnt just state various things, if you can understand mindsets of those stating the statements.. then you are well practiced

None.

Options
  Back to forum