Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Melee Map Projects > Topic: (2)Shining Cavern
(2)Shining Cavern
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Feb 11 2010, 11:08 am
By: Lord Malvanis  

Feb 13 2010, 1:01 am ManaShield(Radiant) Post #21

These kids are extremely.........I mean.........."How do I thunk ut syde da box????"

I mean, how the hell do you whine about every map unless it meets perfect standards?

Its almost like if every block of cheese isn't a perfect 100 x 100 x 100 cube you are going to cry until the end of time lol

I mean, who fucking cares! Every map is playable in its own way, you guys just got used to a strict way of gameplay. You just can't think for yourself how this map could easily be abused by all races :-/

I think korean pro gaming should be banned. It destroyed starcraft and made it so everyone is a follower of korean starcraft players.

It's downright retarded and I am not a fan of anything from a country that can't even make a decent fighter plane. Did you know they eat fried rats over there? Why? They are a third world country.

None.

Feb 13 2010, 1:39 am Gigins Post #22

Just make USM maps. Nobody's crying in our super fun section. :P

None.

Feb 13 2010, 2:41 am Super Duper Post #23

@Mana
This is the kinda attitude, if you will, that kinda destroys this section. Instead of people saying "Okay then, guys! Ill work harder next time and follow your advice", they have to throw a fit :crazy:

None.

Feb 13 2010, 3:12 am Lord Malvanis Post #24

lol I don't throw a fit at all. I just keep ignoring the advice. :D

None.

Feb 13 2010, 3:17 am Super Duper Post #25

Why? You are just giving us something to get mad at, which provokes us which can result in punishment.

None.

Feb 13 2010, 11:30 am Excalibur Post #26

The sword and the faith

Hi Malvanis, your topic is being locked, here's why:

Quote from Lord Malvanis
Yes, BeDazed, That was the point of the last two maps I posted here. ((Including this as the second.))
Quote from Lord Malvanis
lol I don't throw a fit at all. I just keep ignoring the advice. :D
You had admitted to having no desire to improve your extremely unbalanced and low quality maps. SEN is not your play thing, it is not here for you to post whatever garbage you spatter in an scm/scx. This is getting locked and should you so blatantly ignore the rules or advice given again, severity is going to be above three just for the topic, plus whatever else I can add on from what you post. Don't test me.

ManaShield(Radiant),
See:
Quote from name:Ciara
@Mana
This is the kinda attitude, if you will, that kinda destroys this section. Instead of people saying "Okay then, guys! Ill work harder next time and follow your advice", they have to throw a fit :crazy:
You come in here with this UNBALANCED GARBAGE MAPS ARE OKAY IF YOU HAVE NO INTENTION OF IMPROVING LOL isn't going to fly here. Change your attitude or take your shit somewhere else. Its against the rules and a waste of SEN's resources to do shit like that.

If anyone has a problem, if you don't like it, if I hurt your feelings or if you're just so mad that you can't throw whatever garbage onto SEN you like, guess what:
Too. Bad.

You can PM me, Moose, IP, Devourer, any of the other globals, and you can even write your congressman if you feel like it. This is SEN. We have rules, we have standards. If you don't like it, you can go to Warboards or SC2gg where I'm sure they'll accomodate your MEDIOCRITY FOR ALL philosophy.

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Options
  Back to forum