Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Valentine's day
Valentine's day
Feb 5 2010, 1:41 pm
By: Dungeon-Master  

Feb 6 2010, 2:04 am samsizzle Post #21

Quote from Norm
Quote from lil-Inferno
Sex her up.

Bad advice, you're not ready for advanced techniques yet.
yeah geez ask norm about the advanced techniques. Oh like... i dunno, spending a whopping 3 dollars on her for slurpees... IN WINTER!

None.

Feb 6 2010, 2:18 am Norm Post #22

Quote from samsizzle
Quote from Norm
Quote from lil-Inferno
Sex her up.

yeah geez ask norm about the advanced techniques. Oh like... i dunno, spending a whopping 3 dollars on her for slurpees... IN WINTER!

Chicks fall in love when you take them to get Slurpees. It's never failed me.

Furthermore, I don't know what's wrong with you, but Slurpees taste good during every time of the year.

Finally, it's not about the money. If you know how to properly keep a female interested in you, you'll only need a minimal amount of cash to make it work.

None.

Feb 6 2010, 2:18 am poison_us Post #23

Back* from the grave

Quote from samsizzle
Quote from Norm
Quote from lil-Inferno
Sex her up.

I loled.
Seriously, though, I like Kame's method of attracting girls. Spend a few bucks for her on valentine's day, or she'll hate you, then bust out the wallet for some random day that nobody else is getting her stuffs.

Feb 6 2010, 7:39 am Fire_Kame Post #24

wth is starcraft

Quote from poison_us
Quote from samsizzle
Quote from Norm
Quote from lil-Inferno
Sex her up.

I loled.
Seriously, though, I like Kame's method of attracting girls. Spend a few bucks for her on valentine's day, or she'll hate you, then bust out the wallet for some random day that nobody else is getting her stuffs.

Yea. This how I view a "typical" Valentine's Day date

5:00 -- pick up date. You exchange a few awkward pleasantries, sometimes more if you know her. You brought her flowers and chocolate, but figured you would leave them in the car until after the date. I don't know why you thought this was a good idea.

5:30 -- get to a crowded "fancy" restaurant. Most of the clientele are either really old, or a little too young to fully enjoy the atmosphere. There's a higher chance that the chefs and servers are over burdened, so the service will be sub par.

6:30 -- Leave restaurant slightly disenchanted. Apparently, neither of you considered that the sun would wilt the flowers and melt the chocolate. You laugh about it awkwardly.

7:00 -- go to a "romantic" movie. Oh cute, the guy is an inconsiderate jackass, and the good girl - who is probably a skank - somehow wins him over. The three middle school couples ahead of you are swapping spit, and the group of angsty pubescent girls behind you - who are probably celebrating "singles awareness day" are bitching about how hard it is to land a guy like that.

9:30 -- finally get home. There's an awkward pause: if you drop her off too early, there's a chance that she'll think you don't like her. But if you invite yourself in, there's a chance you're imposing, and you might be insinuating your true motives. The escape: decent but comfortable bar. Unless your date is in the workforce...in which case its date over.

The next day -- you're not sure if you're supposed to call or not. You panic and freak out, watching the phone to see if she makes the first move. Chances are, she's at work, or asleep, or busy. Oops. You wonder if its your fault. You panic and don't call her for a week - wherein she has a new date.

my method...

valentine's day -- offer to take her out on a low stress date, or to cook dinner for her. Maybe send her flowers or chocolate to wherever she works/studies.

next day -- ah, now you have an excuse to call her. Ask her if you two are still on for your amazing romantic night that night. Everyone would have spent their money on Valentine's day, so every place will be mostly empty, or at least as busy as a normal work day.

I WIN.

Feb 6 2010, 9:15 am Falkoner Post #25

Quote from Fire_Kame
Quote from poison_us
Quote from samsizzle
Quote from Norm
Quote from lil-Inferno
Sex her up.

I loled.

5:00 -- pick up date. You exchange a few awkward pleasantries, sometimes more if you know her. You brought her flowers and chocolate, but figured you would leave them in the car until after the date. I don't know why you thought this was a good idea.

5:30 -- get to a crowded "fancy" restaurant. Most of the clientele are either really old, or a little too young to fully enjoy the atmosphere. There's a higher chance that the chefs and servers are over burdened, so the service will be sub par.

6:30 -- Leave restaurant slightly disenchanted. Apparently, neither of you considered that the sun would wilt the flowers and melt the chocolate. You laugh about it awkwardly.

7:00 -- go to a "romantic" movie. Oh cute, the guy is an inconsiderate jackass, and the good girl - who is probably a skank - somehow wins him over. The three middle school couples ahead of you are swapping spit, and the group of angsty pubescent girls behind you - who are probably celebrating "singles awareness day" are bitching about how hard it is to land a guy like that.

9:30 -- finally get home. There's an awkward pause: if you drop her off too early, there's a chance that she'll think you don't like her. But if you invite yourself in, there's a chance you're imposing, and you might be insinuating your true motives. The escape: decent but comfortable bar. Unless your date is in the workforce...in which case its date over.

The next day -- you're not sure if you're supposed to call or not. You panic and freak out, watching the phone to see if she makes the first move. Chances are, she's at work, or asleep, or busy. Oops. You wonder if its your fault. You panic and don't call her for a week - wherein she has a new date.

my method...

valentine's day -- offer to take her out on a low stress date, or to cook dinner for her. Maybe send her flowers or chocolate to wherever she works/studies.

next day -- ah, now you have an excuse to call her. Ask her if you two are still on for your amazing romantic night that night. Everyone would have spent their money on Valentine's day, so every place will be mostly empty, or at least as busy as a normal work day.

I WIN.

Overthought I say!

Here's a fun date I set up a while back, donno if you'd wanna try it out: Basically, I set up my own drive-in theatre, I had a projector screen and projector set up outside and when I picked her up I blindfolded her(tell the parents what you're doing..) and drove to the theatre, and took off the blindfold once I had the projector up and running. I used a radio broadcaster to get the movie's sound, so you can leave your windows up, and if you feel comfortable with her you can both try and fit in the same seat.
It turned out to be a good date, and it's nice if you have any friends you wanna help out with a date idea, since having more people just adds to the ambiance. Also, adding a little concession stand is a nice touch ;)

None.

Feb 6 2010, 4:11 pm Dungeon-Master Post #26

Actually, I might just invite her saturday, it is not on the v-day, which is truly looking weird for a first date... Instead we'l'stay at my house and i'l cook something for her. We will then watch a movie or something.

None.

Feb 6 2010, 5:14 pm Fire_Kame Post #27

wth is starcraft

Quote from Falkoner
Quote from Fire_Kame
Quote from poison_us
Quote from samsizzle
Quote from Norm
Quote from lil-Inferno
Sex her up.

I loled.

my method...

I WIN.

Overthought I say!

Here's a fun date I set up a while back, donno if you'd wanna try it out: Basically, I set up my own drive-in theatre, I had a projector screen and projector set up outside and when I picked her up I blindfolded her(tell the parents what you're doing..) and drove to the theatre, and took off the blindfold once I had the projector up and running. I used a radio broadcaster to get the movie's sound, so you can leave your windows up, and if you feel comfortable with her you can both try and fit in the same seat.
It turned out to be a good date, and it's nice if you have any friends you wanna help out with a date idea, since having more people just adds to the ambiance. Also, adding a little concession stand is a nice touch ;)

Apparently you don't know how chicks think, if you think that is "overthink."

Quote from Dungeon-Master
Actually, I might just invite her saturday, it is not on the v-day, which is truly looking weird for a first date... Instead we'l'stay at my house and i'l cook something for her. We will then watch a movie or something.
atta boy!

Feb 6 2010, 6:28 pm samsizzle Post #28

Quote from Dungeon-Master
This sounds good but don't forget about the slurpees! Hah... just kidding norm. No worries.

None.

Feb 7 2010, 4:08 pm Dungeon-Master Post #29

After some thougts, I decided to invite my friend and his GF over, I hope to remove some pressure and that she'l feel like its more an evening between friends.

None.

Feb 7 2010, 10:36 pm Voyager7456 Post #30

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast

And thus the lies begin. :3

all i am is a contrary canary
but i'm crazy for you
i watched you cradling a tissue box
sneezing and sniffling, you were still a fox

Modding Resources: The Necromodicon [WIP] | Mod Night
My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]

Feb 10 2010, 2:53 am Chubacca Post #31

Quote from Ashamed
you need to get some money ><
especially for Valentines day.
For men, its the day to spend money!
Its one thing if she was your girlfriend, but if you are inviting her for just the day... You better bring your all.
or she is just going to think you are a loser/douche
yeahh uhmm, don't overdo it. She will know when you are trying too hard. And yes there is a point where you are trying too hard to get a girl. She's not his girlfriend yet so there are still limitations till it's creepy.

Double dating is the easiest way to make some moves, go for it :D

None.

Feb 10 2010, 7:18 am nuclearrabbit Post #32

Funniest thread I've ever read.

None.

Feb 10 2010, 11:46 am InsolubleFluff Post #33

I bought a pack of love hearts, made an origami box and an origami rose and bought her a small gift.
The total cost is... £11.24

£5 for the gift
£6 for the origami sheets
24p for the love hearts

I had to learn to make the roses though, which is why it's a thoughtful gift. Because I spent time on learning to make them, then I made one :)!

None.

Feb 10 2010, 11:57 am MadZombie Post #34

If she puts you in the friend zone, you put her in the rape zone
Bro Kame doesn't even count as a girl, THIS IS WHAT YOU DO.

since you already have the "come to my place " thing set this is your only hope. Sexual innuendo.

THIS IS NOW A SEXUAL INNUENDO THREAD, we need to help our broseph here with this. (If she _____ your respong with: ____ )

If she asks for a drink you respond with: "open your mouth and i'll pour you a drink ;D"

If she asks brings up anything relating to any size you respond with "Like my dick ;D"

Is she says that she can't remember your name you respond with "Thats not what happend last night, 'your name your name YOUR NAME' "

None.

Feb 10 2010, 4:23 pm samsizzle Post #35

I have a better idea. Just stand there at the door with a shoe on your head until she leaves.

None.

Feb 10 2010, 10:18 pm Norm Post #36

Quote from MadZombie
If she puts you in the friend zone, you put her in the rape zone
Bro Kame doesn't even count as a girl, THIS IS WHAT YOU DO.

since you already have the "come to my place " thing set this is your only hope. Sexual innuendo.

THIS IS NOW A SEXUAL INNUENDO THREAD, we need to help our broseph here with this. (If she _____ your respong with: ____ )

If she asks for a drink you respond with: "open your mouth and i'll pour you a drink ;D"

If she asks brings up anything relating to any size you respond with "Like my dick ;D"

Is she says that she can't remember your name you respond with "Thats not what happend last night, 'your name your name YOUR NAME' "

If you like these tips, there are plenty more in MadZombie's book: Abstinence (both intentional and not) for Dummies. For sale on Amazon.com for the low price of $5.99!

None.

Feb 10 2010, 10:21 pm Fire_Kame Post #37

wth is starcraft

Quote from MadZombie

"Wow, look at how tiny those kittens are!"

Feb 11 2010, 4:19 am lil-Inferno Post #38

Just here for the pie

Quote from Norm
If you like these tips, there are plenty more in MadZombie's book: Abstinence (both intentional and not) for Dummies. For sale on Amazon.com for the low price of $5.99!
Life's great when you just don't get it.

Options
  Back to forum