Staredit Network > Forums > Clan Oo > Topic: Been a while...
Been a while...
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Jan 3 2010, 2:50 am
By: sharf  

Jan 3 2010, 2:50 am sharf Post #1

Hey everyone. Not sure who will remember me, or even know me. I was in contact with SOLAR not long ago and almost took over Oo (until sc2 comes out that is). However I decided that wasn't the greatest idea. I have made a new clan now, with a very unique system. The short story is that it is a clan for d2, sc/bw, and wc3. Also, with the division system in place, anyone can start their own group dedicated to what ever. In short, we play everything for ever game. Right now the sc/bw is the largest branch, and has 3 divsions (soon to be 4) the largest is the competitive melee division, but I am the master of the mapping divsion, which is lacking members for the time being.

Our website is skyfall.co.nr and we are in channel Clan sF on USEast. If you're looking for a new clan, or even if you just want to game with someone we're always open. We have a website, obviously, clan channel, 24/7 ops, Teamspeak, forums, etc. If you don't want to join that's cool you can hang out, however I suggest you read up on our system as it has a lot of benefits most clans don't.

Hope to see you guys soon!

None.

Jan 3 2010, 4:50 am DevliN Post #2

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

I was under the impression that Snipe was in charge under SOLAR's absence, since he shut down Oo until SC2's release. Funny.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Jan 3 2010, 5:07 am sharf Post #3

Yeah, well the clan channel had died, and I created it again...so I held the ops lol I talked to solar and he said I could keep it open till sc2 but I decided why bother, so I made my own. Doing quite well considering battle.net's decline.

None.

Jan 3 2010, 6:10 am JamaL Post #4

You did not "almost take over Oo" -- rather, you helped hold up the clan channel (aka re-create it) in its time of dire need.

And yes, Snipe is in charge in SOLAR's absence. Then myself.

Clan Skyfall looks solid, and though your intentions are pure in advertising it, it really has no place here. I won't delete it, though, as it does provide a viable alternative to those Oo members who wish to actively participate in a clan during Oo's downtime.

On a side note: it's good to see you, Sharf. And doing something productive (in terms of Starcraft, of course, heh)!

None.

Jan 3 2010, 6:19 am sharf Post #5

right I didn't mean take over. I talked to SOLAR today, mentioned this post and he didn't seem to mind, inbetween his rants lol. When I spoke to him about recreating Oo he said I could take care of Oo (the channel) until sc2 when he creates it then.

My aim for posting here is that any mappers, who want a clan still will join skyfall. I really don't see any mapping clans (channel wise) left, then again not many clans are left period.

Good to see you guys.

Just for the hell of asking, I know some people prefer vent, anyone have the software for the vent server that supports more than 8 connections?

None.

Jan 3 2010, 3:38 pm JamaL Post #6

Quote from sharf
Just for the hell of asking, I know some people prefer vent, anyone have the software for the vent server that supports more than 8 connections?

You have to buy the licensed software to have more than 8 connections... something I don't have, unfortunately. You can usually find it in other places, though.

Also: did you talk to SOLAR on AIM or elsewhere?

None.

Jan 3 2010, 5:13 pm sharf Post #7

Yeah...hence why I'm using teamspeak...was wondering if someone had a crack...doubted it though.

Yeah I talked to SOLAR on aim.

None.

Jan 7 2010, 8:59 pm Snipe Post #8

uhmm.. ya i don't like that at all.. I wasn't able to get a channel up.. Solar hasn't really tried to talk to me either..

None.

Jan 10 2010, 4:53 am sharf Post #9

I made the channel about...2, almost 3 months ago, so it is not mine anymore. Also SOLAR never talked to me first, I hunted him down. I don't have anything to do with Oo anymore :/

None.

Jan 13 2010, 6:12 am Snipe Post #10

Ya i miss understood. i thought you were remaking clan oo.. No worries man.

None.

Feb 5 2010, 5:25 am Bounder Post #11

:O I wish Kk had there own forums :|, haven't talked with anyone for a long while, starcraft 2 will be fun, and hi.

-Kk)Bounder(kK

None.

Feb 5 2010, 8:51 am DevliN Post #12

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Hasn't Kk) been gone for years since Kyanjuo hasn't played in years?

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Feb 5 2010, 9:09 pm Bounder Post #13

um, well a bunch of us still are in contact via aim, cellphone*, and come on from time to time.

None.

Feb 11 2010, 6:08 am Sixen Post #14

Quote from Bounder
:O I wish Kk had there own forums :|, haven't talked with anyone for a long while, starcraft 2 will be fun, and hi.
-Kk)Bounder(kK

I remember that too... I passed the tryout but never joined, lawl.

Kk)Rage(kK and I play every day.. I think he was Rage.

None.

Mar 19 2010, 9:04 pm Snipe Post #15

i love that sixen is still around even though he hasn't been around clan oo in 4 years lol!

None.

Options
  Back to forum