Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN History Project
SEN History Project
Dec 27 2009, 9:27 pm
By: Doodan
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 78 >

May 18 2010, 2:52 am Shadow Paladin Post #81

Are you THE Kame from 2 years ago? It's been a long time :)

None.

May 18 2010, 2:53 am Fire_Kame Post #82

wth is starcraft

The one and only.

...and if you're here to cause problems, you should leave. But if you're here to contribute, well, welcome.

May 18 2010, 2:56 am Shadow Paladin Post #83

I'm not here to cause any harm to anyone. Just passing by to see how things develops.

Was I ever anyone who encouraged mischiefs?

None.

May 18 2010, 2:25 pm WMK Post #84

hmmm forum drama?

I believe back in 06 or 05 I forgot which year, but I had a fight with yoshi da sniper. I made a picture of him getting sniped just for lols. But then he got angery and then the rage of fighting went on.

None.

May 18 2010, 4:13 pm ClansAreForGays Post #85

Quote from Echo
Anyone remembers the time between Maplantis and the rebirth of SEN, when there was an underground SEN. I forgot who was part of it, but it was pretty short lived. All I remember was making some icons for that site and then a sudden name change to StarFusion.net(org?). Not sure if that is a key history, but it was there.
That was a joke.

May 18 2010, 5:10 pm UnholyUrine Post #86

I still feel that it's unfair that My name isn't on the part where it says "Temple Siege" ... because Farty got his name for TinyMap.. qPK got his name for Legacy of haeon, and Tux-Temp got his name for astrogears :\ ..

Oh well w/e.

None.

May 19 2010, 12:27 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #87

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from UnholyUrine

I still feel that it's unfair that My name isn't on the part where it says "Temple Siege" ... because Farty got his name for TinyMap.. qPK got his name for Legacy of haeon, and Tux-Temp got his name for astrogears :\ ..

Oh well w/e.
It also lacks things like TinyMap2, which is far, far superior to TinyMap. :P

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

May 19 2010, 1:10 am stickynote Post #88

@Moose's timeline: You forgot to add when devilesk joined. Then banned. Then unbanned. Then banned again. And so on and so forth. Although his ban/unban history might be as long as that SEN timeline.

None.

Jul 28 2010, 5:38 pm Wing Zero Post #89

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

Why did no one add SEN 5.1 yet?

Jul 28 2010, 5:55 pm Chef Post #90

Quote from WMK
hmmm forum drama?

I believe back in 06 or 05 I forgot which year, but I had a fight with yoshi da sniper. I made a picture of him getting sniped just for lols. But then he got angery and then the rage of fighting went on.
Yoshi Da Sniper really liked to complain. Frankly, he played the 'I do this out of my own pocket with my own time' card a little too often. He was a nice guy with some good internet philosophy (don't insult people if you want them to agree with you lol), but that is such a huge stain on his time here.

The real drama was puni hahaha... If anyone remembers that guy... It's the one real problem with this site, that staff doesn't ban people, they hand out 'warnings.' For months and months on end this guy put his name on other people's maps, including professional maps played in StarLeagues in South Korea (like anyone wouldn't notice LOL), told people he was working with Blizzard on a UMS map... haha.... Insulted everyone who didn't believe him, got into fits, and finally made a big leaving thread about being ostracized from the community a day after I made a list of threads where he's lied and been generally an asshole.

Other drama was when that guy who really likes Nirvana both pretended he was a girl, and faked his own death on the forums. For which Yoshi made a news post professing how great friends he was with her and how he'd miss her. He then made a secret forum to jeer about with people who were in on it. Wesmic, I think it was? I should know because I was friends with him and he, me, and yenku were about the only people who actually played this game, but this is years and years ago. On the one hand, it's kind of horrible and immature to fake your own death, but on the other hand, it was really funny seeing people who don't know him at all act like they were really 'close to her' and were deeply hurt but his leaving...

No... It wasn't wesmic (he was the rap guy)... god who was it... The guy who really liked Nirvana... The whole hilarious rift between RexyRex and YoshiDaSniper that was created by him... I can't believe it's escaping my memory... NUCLEARRABBIT... That was the one... HAhahaha... I had to look at my logs folder just to find his email. I think he's the only guy who was ever banned from this site (other than adbots), and that is only because he didn't apologise LOL

Post has been edited 3 time(s), last time on Jul 28 2010, 6:11 pm by Chef.

None.

Jul 30 2010, 12:51 am Rantent Post #91

Yay I'm in history.

None.

Jul 30 2010, 9:02 pm payne Post #92

:payne:

Quote from Chef
No... It wasn't wesmic (he was the rap guy)... god who was it... The guy who really liked Nirvana... The whole hilarious rift between RexyRex and YoshiDaSniper that was created by him... I can't believe it's escaping my memory... NUCLEARRABBIT... That was the one... HAhahaha... I had to look at my logs folder just to find his email. I think he's the only guy who was ever banned from this site (other than adbots), and that is only because he didn't apologise LOL
http://www.staredit.net/?p=void

And where are your proofs he never died? :O

None.

Oct 31 2010, 1:26 am Symmetry Post #93

Dungeon Master

Some contributions in the form of screenies:

Who remembers warn logs?

I think we all remember this screen:

When I was the only staff member other than IP and Moose:

I've got more hangin around. One sec.

ADD:

The old portal:

This one's awesome if only for the quote in my sig:

So who remembers this guy :rolleyes:

I'm the only one on the site! Also, a very nice list of a lot of older members by rank.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 31 2010, 1:43 am by Symmetry.

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Oct 31 2010, 2:30 am TiKels Post #94

For some of the UMS mapping concept achievements, I think it might be noteworthy to mark the date that me and Pyro682 pioneered (on USEast) scarab based "direct damage" for human-owned scarabs. It basically revolutionized the way we do actual damage and vhp (cept it's actually just hp, since it's not virtual).

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Oct 31 2010, 2:34 am payne Post #95

:payne:

Quote from Symmetry
I'm the only one on the site! Also, a very nice list of a lot of older members by rank.
4 days away from my first completed year among this community... and I'm not immortalized? Gtfo. :massimo:

And add this too:
30/10/10: IP awakes from hibernation and drastically improves SEN's responsiveness/performances.

None.

Nov 5 2010, 8:31 pm DevliN Post #96

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Wow, those screenshots bring back some awesome and torturous memories. Yay for gold elite names! :D And I actually miss the warn system, a lot. Thanks for posting those.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Nov 5 2010, 10:18 pm poison_us Post #97

Back* from the grave

Whoa, I want the "Activity: %" stat back in for forums :massimo:

Nov 5 2010, 10:19 pm DT_Battlekruser Post #98

Sigh, 4.1... I miss it.

None.

Nov 5 2010, 10:24 pm DevliN Post #99

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Come to think of it I miss the "Members online today" thing, too. That was a neat yet simple feature.

As for Activity %, I seem to recall there being something weird about that number where it wasn't actually accurate.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Nov 5 2010, 10:35 pm poison_us Post #100

Back* from the grave

We have a pro coder back for now, and IP seems to be running away again, so we could always use this as an excuse to get them to stick around for another hour or so ;o

Options
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 78 >
  Back to forum