Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Melee Map Projects > Topic: (2)If you get contained on this map, you suck
(2)If you get contained on this map, you suck
Dec 17 2009, 11:49 pm
By: Super Duper  

Dec 17 2009, 11:49 pm Super Duper Post #1

Seriously. You cant possibly get contained on this map.
Anyways, I have been working on this map for a while and here it is. The top is the main and the bottom is the main.

After using the rectangular tool to make all those rocks, I can only say this:
I wish the symmetry options affected the rectangular tool as well.

EDIT: Shoot. Forgot to hit "Randomize Minerals". Just ignore that. Also, I haven't doodad yet. I want to make sure its good before I (waste) my time placing doodads.

Attachments:

None.

Dec 18 2009, 12:11 am Dem0n Post #2

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Seriously? Saying this map is open is an understatement. Eleven minerals and double gas at expo? lolwut? Why would there be more at an expo than at a main? Also, you've got tanks holes everywhere. Finally, that map name is too long. Have you even tried playing it? You can't, because it's invalid.

Memes gather, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the memer on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of memes. I pledge my life and honor to the Meme's Watch, for this meme and all the memes to come.

Dec 18 2009, 12:14 am Super Duper Post #3

Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer
Seriously? Saying this map is open is an understatement. Eleven minerals and double gas at expo? lolwut? Why would there be more at an expo than at a main? Also, you've got tanks holes everywhere. Finally, that map name is too long. Have you even tried playing it? You can't, because it's invalid.
11 mins and double gas. That expo can be easily killed. I kinda hesitated adding that expo, but 6 mins and a geyser isint worth putting an expo there. It can be easily destroyed by going over the ramp.
Yep. The map is open >.>.
Ill fix the tank holes.

None.

Options
  Back to forum