Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Santa Orders
Santa Orders
Dec 7 2009, 2:25 am
By: Centreri
Pages: < 1 2 3 >

Dec 7 2009, 3:37 am Brontobyte Post #21

9007 Dual beam HID headlights for my mustang. I'm not going ricer though, either 4300K or 5000K.

None.

Dec 7 2009, 3:39 am l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #22

Just here for the activity... well not really

You guys are spoiled :C
I live in a low-mid class household.

Anyway, I'd like Zune HD as well.

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Dec 7 2009, 3:40 am ClansAreForGays Post #23

A better computer chair, and the new kh ds game.

Dec 7 2009, 3:46 am MadZombie Post #24

Quote from ClansAreForGays

386/2 or w/e? Instead you should wish for an action replay or what ever it's called and the memroy card with enough memory to hold all the free DS games you can download. My friend has it and he has like 12 DS games. it cost him 60 i think? It's saved him 600$+

Doubt it's legal though. Maybe with a loophole or something... look into it.

None.

Dec 7 2009, 3:49 am l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #25

Quote from MadZombie

386/2 or w/e? Instead you should wish for an action replay or what ever it's called and the memroy card with enough memory to hold all the free DS games you can download. My friend has it and he has like 12 DS games. it cost him 60 i think? It's saved him 600$+

Flashcards, and they're legal to some extent.

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Dec 7 2009, 4:11 am Fire_Kame Post #26

wth is starcraft

My sisters usually get me crap that I don't use...like pictures for my bedroom or shimmer powder, and I told my parents not to get me anything this year. I would really like an iTouch, but I'm almost 100% sure that isn't going to happen. Actually, I'm just really excited for Christmas eve. :) My boyfriend has it off, and he's watching his aunt's house while she's out of town, so we're going to cook dinner and hang out there in pure silence...no family, no friends...just us. He wants to get me a new camera for christmas but I've told him that I don't want anything, so hopefully he doesn't get me anything.

Dec 7 2009, 4:37 am Phobos Post #27

Are you sure about that?

Internet, trolling, sarcasm and everything evil aside, yours sounds like a very nice Christmas, Kame.

this is signature

Dec 7 2009, 6:17 am AngerIsAGift Post #28

Oatmeal cookies from EzDay.

None.

Dec 7 2009, 5:59 pm Lingie Post #29

Quote from Norm
Quote from name:Darkling
I won't be getting a thing. Enjoy.

You don't deserve anything with that attitude. Take your bah humbugs elsewhere - some people are trying to enjoy the season.

Thats the kind of counter-attitude I'd expect from at least one person. Riddle me this, are you getting something for free?

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Dec 7 2009, 6:10 pm Vrael Post #30

A new belt, I hope. My old belt is kinda beat up from years of wear.

None.

Dec 7 2009, 6:23 pm Ashamed Post #31

Hear me Raor!!

I am getting the rest of my medical marijuana grow system! ( I have most of it already, just getting the rest of the lights and some other systems. )
I am going to start to bring in 40k every 2 months!

None.

Dec 7 2009, 7:53 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #32

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from l)ark_ssj9kevin
Quote from MadZombie

Flashcards, and they're legal to some extent.
I want one for homebrew... but first I'll need a DS. :D

Quote from AngerIsAGift
Oatmeal cookies from EzDay.
I've been told of these. :shifty:

Also, I might be getting a bright orange hoodie so I can burn people's retinas.
I'm hard to shop for since I have a huge lack of wants and needs. :D

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Dec 7 2009, 9:32 pm lil-Inferno Post #33

Just here for the pie

Quote from Ashamed
I am getting the rest of my medical marijuana grow system! ( I have most of it already, just getting the rest of the lights and some other systems. )
I am going to start to bring in 40k every 2 months!
What are your symptoms? Not liking when you're out of marijuana?

I really don't care what I get for Christmas and I could live on without getting anything. The only things I could possibly want is Modern Warfare 2 and clothes.

Dec 7 2009, 9:58 pm Ashamed Post #34

Hear me Raor!!

I am going to grow... for people not myself
But I have arthritis.
( you don't need your license to grow for legal purposes though )
As long as you just tax it, and sell it to legit organizations, like either people directly that have theirs ( Or dispensaries )
Thats in Colorado though... Don't know about where you live.
but trust me its pretty cool when you have 40k growing in your house. Right now I only have enough for 8 plants... after the system is done I will have 21 ^^
they take about 9 weeks to grow and 21 plants if grown right is worth like 85k every month to two months.
So yes I am very excited to get the rest of my system.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 7 2009, 10:11 pm by Ashamed.

None.

Dec 7 2009, 10:19 pm l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #35

I'd like SC2 Beta.

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Dec 7 2009, 10:26 pm lil-Inferno Post #36

Just here for the pie

Quote from Ashamed

But I have arthritis.
As long as you just tax it, and sell it to legit organizations, like either people directly that have theirs ( Or dispensaries )
but trust me its pretty cool when you have 40k growing in your house. Right now I only have enough for 8 plants... after the system is done I will have 21 ^^
they take about 9 weeks to grow and 21 plants if grown right is worth like 85k every month to two months.
I don't smoke or ever plan on smoking, I was just curious. Best of luck to your drug habits/money making ventures.

Dec 7 2009, 10:30 pm Ashamed Post #37

Hear me Raor!!

Quote from lil-Inferno
Quote from Ashamed

But I have arthritis.
I don't smoke or ever plan on smoking, I was just curious. Best of luck to your drug habits/money making ventures.

yah I was just educating you!!!
Its really cool actually ( I will be part of the reason why it became legal/ or why it will be for sure illegal )

None.

Dec 7 2009, 10:51 pm Norm Post #38

Quote from Norm
I won't be getting a thing. Enjoy.

You don't deserve anything with that attitude. Take your bah humbugs elsewhere - some people are trying to enjoy the season.

Thats the kind of counter-attitude I'd expect from at least one person. Riddle me this, are you getting something for free?

Depends on what you mean by free. If you're only talking about cost in money, then yes. I receive free lodging all year (meaning not only during X-mas) from my parents, and occasionally there is Mountain Dew in the house that I can help myself too.

That wasn't even a riddle...

None.

Dec 7 2009, 11:58 pm Urahara Post #39

Quote from l)ark_ssj9kevin
I'd like SC2 Beta.
I'd like SC2: Wings Of Liberty

None.

Dec 8 2009, 12:00 am Corbo Post #40

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Well, if we're going to dream,

I'd like the new Stacraft 4 MMORTS with the virtual 3d world emulator that lets you be in the game, literally.
The new hero system is just awesome! You can be a hero in other people's quests!

fuck you all

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 >
  Back to forum