Sup
Nov 13 2009, 10:01 am
By: Laguna
Pages: < 1 2 3

Nov 26 2009, 6:59 pm DevliN Post #41

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Yep, Minigame was one of many who remade it.

Mp) should have been left alone years ago.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Nov 26 2009, 10:17 pm Ashamed Post #42

Hear me Raor!!

Quote from Laguna
Lol i don't know lol.

Oops i ment to say i should make a clan lol.

O AND PLEASE NO ONE REMAKE MP)!! This Clan Should just stay dead like it should of been in 02. Mp) has a really bad name now and it shouldn't had been remade. And no has the right to remake it... unless its me,ultimo,or devlin but that won't happen.

I think I could remake it! I was in the first one and.. I lead with Mp)3 ><!
Thats close enoughzz lol! Mp) Sc2 for da win.. ( Not ) but really some noob will make it!

None.

Nov 29 2009, 1:48 am Xenderkin Post #43

Own Final Fantasy 8?

None.

Nov 29 2009, 10:28 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #44

👻 👾 👽 💪

Hello, Laguna. I remember hanging out in the Mp) channel a lot. Do you remember me? :P

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Nov 29 2009, 10:54 pm Neki Post #45

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
Hello, Laguna. I remember hanging out in the Mp) channel a lot. Do you remember me? :P
I was one of the longest serving members of Mp) and I don't remember you in the channel. :P I just got a great idea, we should remake Mp)!

None.

Nov 29 2009, 11:38 pm BlueWolf Post #46

I was one of the longest serving members of Mp) and I don't remember you in the channel. :P I just got a great idea, we should remake Mp)!

Quote from DevliN
Mp) should have been left alone years ago.

Even if you do remake the clan, there aren't many map makers, and the ums community is dying. Imo, if a new map making clan were to be made, it should be star edit mappers or something.

Or am I missing the sarcasm in Ultimo's post?

None.

Nov 30 2009, 12:18 am Ashamed Post #47

Hear me Raor!!

lol ultimo is being sarcastic!

None.

Nov 30 2009, 3:24 am Laguna Post #48

Yes i use to own ff8 heh.

Ummm I think i remember you farty heh but i think you use to hang with ummm.... da conflake person.

Lol ultimo up to you if you want to remake heh.

None.

Nov 30 2009, 3:48 am DevliN Post #49

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

mP(DevliN

Has a nice ring to it.

My Overwatch addiction.

Nov 30 2009, 3:53 am ClansAreForGays Post #50

if a new map making clan were to be made, it should be star edit mappers or something.
Over my dead body.

Nov 30 2009, 3:55 am Neki Post #51

Just pass us a gun and we'll make sure you don't live to see the day StarEdit Mappers arise then.

None.

Dec 1 2009, 1:00 am Laguna Post #52

lol ultimo.

Well yes map making is kinda dieing it seems , but Mp) is more then just a map making clan... I dunno my mind set for Mp) was for people to have a heart to make maps and hang out... We were never as good as (U) but it didnt matter to me i just wanted people to hang out and make maps and ask for help and if they were good enough and wanted to join (U) then that was cool. If i was going to remake Mp) it would be like that..but i won't though heh. I'll let devlin make Mp( haha Mp(Devlin lol.

None.

Dec 1 2009, 5:09 am DevliN Post #53

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Haha I could never. Besides, you already know my secret clan project for SC2. :D

My Overwatch addiction.

Dec 1 2009, 5:42 pm Ashamed Post #54

Hear me Raor!!

Dev you got a secret clan project that's awesome!
Count meh In!!
First I have to finish my computer lol!

None.

Dec 2 2009, 2:02 am DevliN Post #55

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Haha, it's not me running it actually. It's an old friend who quit SC map making a while back and is going to return for SC2.

We'll see what happens. If it works, it could be cool.

My Overwatch addiction.

Dec 2 2009, 2:07 am Jack Post #56

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Quote from DevliN
Haha, it's not me running it actually. It's an old friend who quit SC map making a while back and is going to return for SC2.

We'll see what happens. If it works, it could be cool.
Not PK surely???

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Dec 2 2009, 3:09 am DevliN Post #57

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Nope, older. Like around when all the original (U) knock-off clans were formed.

My Overwatch addiction.

Dec 3 2009, 1:11 am Laguna Post #58

lol well i do know what it is lol.. I think ill be comming back to sc2. I should help devlin and secret clan out heh.

None.

Dec 4 2009, 4:37 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #59

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from name:Ultimo
Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
I was one of the longest serving members of Mp) and I don't remember you in the channel. :P
You were probably just not paying attention. ;o My older account was FaRTy1000000000. >.> <.<

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Dec 7 2009, 6:36 am Laguna Post #60

Sorry bro its been years since i played sc. :-(

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3
  Back to forum