Staredit Network > Forums > Modding Discussion > Topic: Mod Night is back!
Mod Night is back!
Nov 7 2009, 1:21 am
By: Biophysicist  

Nov 7 2009, 1:21 am Biophysicist Post #1

For those of you who don't know, Mod Night is back. It has been changed to the first Saturday of every month at 7:00 PM EST. You'll need Hamachi to play. If you have never played SC over Hamachi, check out this topic: http://www.staredit.net/topic/6518/ Once you've got Hamachi configured, join the network "doack". Password is "doack". If you ever want to play mods, just log into the doack network and I'll probably be there.

None.

Nov 7 2009, 1:41 am Phobos Post #2

Are you sure about that?

inb4 flames

Anyway I doubt this is going to work. Good luck pal, and ffs drop the game shit. It is not funny.

this is signature

Nov 7 2009, 4:44 am Corbo Post #3

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Quote from name:Almost Alive
inb4 flames

Anyway I doubt this is going to work. Good luck pal, and ffs drop the game shit. It is not funny.

It's actually modcrafter's mod night and not his attempt of one. There has only been one that I know of and I'm not sure if it was either good or bad.

fuck you all

Nov 7 2009, 5:07 pm Phobos Post #4

Are you sure about that?

Oh. I take back what I said then. If Voy and Corbo were to assist, however, I could try to assist as well :P

this is signature

Nov 8 2009, 3:40 am Corbo Post #5

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Quote from name:Almost Alive
Oh. I take back what I said then. If Voy and Corbo were to assist, however, I could try to assist as well :P
IMO They do too much planning into them that they don't actually get to do them. The main idea was to not make them so often because people didn't show up and that they needed an stablished date and order, however, they kind fell on the "OH CRAP I FORGOT" category due to the mod nights not being an every weekend thing and no one actually reading the mod night schedule often enough to realise there's an upcoming mod night.

fuck you all

Nov 8 2009, 4:39 am l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #6

Just here for the activity... well not really

I went to Hamachi but nobody responded in chat :C

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Nov 9 2009, 6:47 pm Pr0nogo Post #7

For some reason Hamachi didn't work for me n' a pal. We had firewalls disabled and we were in the same chat room, but when we went to LAN UDP we couldn't see each other's games.

Oh well.

Nov 9 2009, 7:05 pm Jack Post #8

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Did you move hamachi to the top of your network list?

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Nov 9 2009, 9:50 pm Pr0nogo Post #9

I did when I was at my dad's. It refuses to install on my Vista, which is what I primarily use.

Options
  Back to forum