Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: Borderlands.
Borderlands.
Oct 20 2009, 10:57 pm
By: Xx.Doom.xX  

Jan 3 2010, 6:02 am FatalException Post #21

I think I have the latest patch, but mine is questionably legitimate, so I wouldn't know. >.>

Otherwise, I could play with you, I have a level 50 Hunter and I could lend you a decent gun with ammo regen on it. You'd have to download a program called Game Ranger, though, it's the only way I can play online. :P

None.

Jan 3 2010, 2:01 pm Zycorax Post #22

Grand Moderator of the Games Forum

I got a 45ish Siren with local SMG ammo regen mod. Where exactly is this rakk hive? Can't remember ever having any trouble with something like that.

Quote from ShredderIV
This game is insane. Me and my friend played it for about 5 hours straight, and we only stopped because it was like, 4 in the morning.
Me and a friend played 12 hours straight, till 4 in the morning :bleh:

Jan 3 2010, 3:43 pm Symmetry Post #23

Dungeon Master

Quote from FatalException
I think I have the latest patch, but mine is questionably legitimate, so I wouldn't know. >.>

Otherwise, I could play with you, I have a level 50 Hunter and I could lend you a decent gun with ammo regen on it. You'd have to download a program called Game Ranger, though, it's the only way I can play online. :P

Illegitimate copies can still play via gamespy. I would know :P

[quote=name:Zycorax]I got a 45ish Siren with local SMG ammo regen mod. Where exactly is this rakk hive? Can't remember ever having any trouble with something like that.

It's a level 47 mission, you might not have gotten there yet (and it was easy as hell on the first playthrough).

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Jan 3 2010, 4:49 pm LoveLess Post #24

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

Quote from Symmetry
Anyone have a level 45+ that wants to help me with this damnable rakk hive? I run out of ammo every damned time I try to fight it.

PC I am guessing? I use the 360 version and I got to level 50 within a few days with the Siren. My Class Mod has 56% SGM damage and SMG ammo regen, not to mention my SGM skill is in the low 40s. My SGM does something like 142x4 and a high accuracy. I do runthroughs for friends and it takes me as long as it takes to get there and back. I killed the Rakk Hive on the second playthrough in about... two or three seconds. No cheats, all buff.

None.

Jan 3 2010, 4:52 pm Symmetry Post #25

Dungeon Master

Quote from LoveLess
Quote from Symmetry
Anyone have a level 45+ that wants to help me with this damnable rakk hive? I run out of ammo every damned time I try to fight it.

PC I am guessing? I use the 360 version and I got to level 50 within a few days with the Siren. My Class Mod has 56% SGM damage and SMG ammo regen, not to mention my SGM skill is in the low 40s. My SGM does something like 142x4 and a high accuracy. I do runthroughs for friends and it takes me as long as it takes to get there and back. I killed the Rakk Hive on the second playthrough in about... two or three seconds. No cheats, all buff.

Yeah PC. The only reason it's so hard for me is that I've saved nearly EVERY non-storyline quest for playthrough 2.5, so I'm two levels below where I should be and can't get enough damage off with my ammo.

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Jan 3 2010, 8:32 pm Kenshin23 Post #26

I'm in love with this game... I play on PS3 though and I have a level 50 sniper and a level 50 plaguebearer (Hunter and Siren). Worst thing you can do is constantly switching weapon types. you want at least one of your guns to be at very high levels. my sniper proficiency with my hunter is level 41. I kill ANYTHING in the game with 2-4 headshots on playthrough 2+ except for the bosses. Even so, if you want to kill that last boss hella easy with the hunter, use your sniper rifle and keep shooting him directly inside his mouth for non stop critical hits. He dies fast this way.

None.

Options
  Back to forum