Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Terrain > Topic: Importing Maplantis wiki articles
Importing Maplantis wiki articles
Sep 20 2009, 2:29 am
By: The Starport  

Sep 20 2009, 2:29 am The Starport Post #1

Since a lot of our work appears to already be done for us, I suppose the prudent thing to do is to simply reuse what's been done rather than rewrite it all. If anyone finds any more relevant articles that can be imported, please post them.

Already imported:
Not yet imported:

I've already imported the tileset elevations one, for instance, but I won't have much time for importing all the others. Help appreciated.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 22 2009, 4:09 am by Tuxedo-Templar.

None.

Sep 20 2009, 10:15 pm payne Post #2

:payne:

I guess you ought to be the one that edit the subtile article since it's yours ;o
I'll do the Fog of War one.

None.

Sep 21 2009, 3:08 am The Starport Post #3

Those are the only two articles, then?

Alright, I'll get started later. Though it really doesn't take long to port articles if you don't plan on editing them.

None.

Sep 22 2009, 4:09 am The Starport Post #4

http://www.staredit.net/wiki/Using_the_Scmdraft_2_Subtile_tool

None.

Oct 3 2009, 3:26 am xYoshix Post #5

There's one that Wilhelm made in maplantis. I'll have to dig it up.

Here it is It's on proper terrain height and I found it to be very useful. There are 2 parts.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Oct 10 2009, 3:13 am by xYoshix.

None.

Oct 3 2009, 7:32 pm payne Post #6

Quote from xYoshix
There's one that Wilhiem made in maplantis. I'll have to dig it up.

Here it is It's on proper terrain height and I found it to be very useful. There are 2 parts.
It is very great, but it may need some touches here and here. Anyone would take care of such a task? ;o

EDIT: I've looked through all Maplantis' Wiki and I've found this too: http://www.staredit.net/maplantis/index.php?sid=c27ceee091;wiki=88
It talks about the Null tile :P It would provide more informations to implement into this wiki.

EDIT: This could also be used as an introduction for the Table of Content (which would only contain this little intro and some links to external wikis). Tux, could you share with us the work you had done about that "hub" please?

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Oct 3 2009, 7:40 pm by payne.

None.

Oct 3 2009, 10:59 pm xYoshix Post #7

Quote from payne
Quote from xYoshix
There's one that Wilhelm made in maplantis. I'll have to dig it up.

It is very great, but it may need some touches here and here. Anyone would take care of such a task? ;o
We can ask wilhelm himself if he is interested in fixing it. If not, I can ask permission for editing it.
I think its fine, though xD

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 10 2009, 3:14 am by xYoshix.

None.

Oct 4 2009, 2:17 am The Starport Post #8

Quote from payne
Tux, could you share with us the work you had done about that "hub" please?
I didn't really write that much, to be honest. I think we've already covered just about all of the objective terraining information we need. Pending a few minor edits and the completion of my Isometric article, of course (which I'll get to eventually).

None.

Oct 5 2009, 9:40 pm payne Post #9

Quote from xYoshix
Quote from payne
Quote from xYoshix
There's one that Wilhiem made in maplantis. I'll have to dig it up.

We can ask wilhiem himself if he is interested in fixing it. If not, I can ask permission for editing it.
I think its fine, though xD
If you read it carefully, he himself admits he has some errors here and there. There are typos, effectively, and there's an example he gives that I do not understand much (he also said it wasn't really clear). :O

None.

Jan 22 2011, 7:38 pm outlawpoet Post #10

The Maplantis wiki seems to be broken. Suggestions?

None.

Jan 22 2011, 7:42 pm DevliN Post #11

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

It's not broken, it's just gone. Check out http://www.staredit.net/topic/13129/ for the new wiki.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Jan 22 2011, 7:43 pm outlawpoet Post #12

Thanks a lot. :)

None.

Options
  Back to forum