Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: HoN
HoN
Sep 16 2009, 11:26 am
By: Forsaken Archer
Pages: < 1 « 60 61 62 63 64117 >

Feb 2 2010, 12:55 am Neki Post #1221

TOO BAD IT'S ME, BLACKSMITH. Still my favourite momement, Excalibur closes the topic, only for it to be re-opened hours later. EPIC. But yeah, the forums are a cesspool for the most part, only Strategy is really worth going to, or Hero Suggestions if you like reading up on crazy heroes.

None.

Feb 2 2010, 2:21 am ShredderIV Post #1222

Dont forget modifications!

Edit: Honestly, what do you do when your team lineup in BD so far is Hag, BS, Swiftblade, and pharoah, while the enemy team has nh, valk, pest, warbeast, and succubus?

Honestly, this is why pubs piss me off so much. Everyone first picks blacksmith, 2 people on your team random, and it always seems like the other team has good players on it...

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Feb 2 2010, 11:44 pm by ShredderIV.

None.

Feb 3 2010, 1:06 am Bar Refaeli Post #1223

i think zephyrs gust should be changed so its like a boomerange to activate it. instead of you dragging which way you want it to go, you drag backwards, and the gust flys the oposite way you drag. you know? it annoys me sometimes.

i was having fun with harkons blade today. first i got it on puppet master for one game. at level 25 i had harkons and hellflower, i had around 400% mana regain from items and like 110 int, i did about 350 damage (magic damage) and i could keep harkons blade up w/o losing any mana per attack. that was just boring ol' rapage. the next game, i went scout and rushed harkons on him after getting marchers and one bracelet. i just farmed like hell in the beginning. when i got harkons i was unstoppable. i would get like 5 free hits from my invis bonus and they would be dead by then. the only problem was that their carry magebane out carried me, and my team fed

None.

Feb 3 2010, 1:28 am Neki Post #1224

I don't even know how gust works right now. Does it project outward from his front side, and the cone represents the direction it blows?

None.

Feb 3 2010, 1:39 am Bar Refaeli Post #1225

you can click anywhere in a radius around zephyr and then you drag the way you want the gust to blow and then you let go and it blows away!

None.

Feb 3 2010, 5:44 am Sand Wraith Post #1226

she/her

I'll click just beyond my dick and then drag it over the shaft, making sure it reaches my balls. Blow away! Innuendo jokes are :hurr:larious.

I haven't played in a while. Most likely, I will be on a HoN hiatus.

Feb 3 2010, 6:46 am ShredderIV Post #1227

Quote from name:New-.Hydrolisk
I'll click just beyond my dick and then drag it over the shaft, making sure it reaches my balls. Blow away! Innuendo jokes are :hurr:larious.

I haven't played in a while. Most likely, I will be on a HoN hiatus.
I'm thinking about doing this until the blacksmith craze is over...

Honestly, blacksmith in all 4 of the banning draft games I played today...

Every single one of them a loss with a blacksmith going about 2-9 average.

None.

Feb 3 2010, 8:48 am Decency Post #1228

Blacksmith has been used in a ton of the top level games recently. That's probably why you're seeing a lot of him.

None.

Feb 3 2010, 5:08 pm ClansAreForGays Post #1229

How did Ex lose his HoN moderator position?

Feb 3 2010, 5:15 pm Excalibur Post #1230

The sword and the faith

Quote from ClansAreForGays
How did Ex lose his HoN moderator position?
I was trying to cleanup the forums, avoid the cesspool that they've become because I knew it was going to end up like this if they didn't handle it. I was replaced in every section I went to, one after another, by more lenient moderators. If they had let me do my job, at least half of their boards wouldn't be so terrible. It wasn't just me either, a number of other mods either had to step down or stop doing their jobs. You can thank Chavo for what those forums have become.

Why did he do this? He was worried having any sort of standards on the forum would cost S2 presales. Quite frankly, I think its worth however many 30$ pre-orders we would've lost, because knowing what I know now, I wouldn't have given S2 a dime.

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Feb 3 2010, 5:55 pm ShredderIV Post #1231

There are sections of the forums that are well moderated, specifically modifications and suggestions. However, general beta testing has become absolutely horrible in every way. Terrible threads are let run on for days at a time before being locked. The old OT was the worst of them all. They recently made the rules a little stricter, but still...

None.

Feb 5 2010, 2:39 pm LoveLess Post #1232

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

I posted a report about a bug and even the mod proceeded with bashing me as well. I mean, seriously, what the hell? General Beta Testing is by far the worst part of that forum.

The only well done job on moderation is in the modding section. That's it.

None.

Feb 6 2010, 3:00 pm ShredderIV Post #1233

Quote from LoveLess
I posted a report about a bug and even the mod proceeded with bashing me as well. I mean, seriously, what the hell? General Beta Testing is by far the worst part of that forum.

The only well done job on moderation is in the modding section. That's it.
well, thats because you were wrong in posting a bug there.

Bugs are supposed to be reported in the REPORT BUG tab when you login to PLAY BETA on the tabs. They even say on the rules of general beta testing not to report bugs there, so it's kinda your fault.

None.

Feb 6 2010, 10:39 pm ShredderIV Post #1234

We should revive clan SEN... anyone in?

None.

Feb 7 2010, 12:04 am l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #1235

Just here for the activity... well not really

Eh, I think the Member's list + Buddy list is good enough.

http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showthread.php?t=74328
Do you guys have any suggestions?

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Feb 7 2010, 12:23 am Neki Post #1236

http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showthread.php?t=74703
i herd scout is competiive now guis. (the game including 5 I think)

None.

Feb 7 2010, 3:06 am ForTheSwarm Post #1237

What's next, rampage?

None.

Feb 7 2010, 6:13 am LoveLess Post #1238

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

Quote from ForTheSwarm
What's next, rampage?
Rampage is actually a good hero, once you get Geo with him, he has permabash and will never run out of mana.

None.

Feb 7 2010, 5:08 pm ForTheSwarm Post #1239

Good in pubstomps I suppose.

None.

Feb 7 2010, 5:47 pm dumbducky Post #1240

It seems like whenever I have a game where I have a good KDR, the other team quits at 20 minutes. This happens twice in a row, then I play downright terrible for the third game and go like 0-6. :\

tits

Options
Pages: < 1 « 60 61 62 63 64117 >
  Back to forum