Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Showcase > Topic: Rp - Killer 7.6
Rp - Killer 7.6
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Oct 16 2007, 9:37 pm
By: Killer2121  

Oct 16 2007, 9:37 pm Killer2121 Post #1

The Best Rp ive made =)

Tell Me If u Find Any Bugs So i Can Fix

Players: 6
Tiles - Jungle
% Done - 100
Terrain - Finshed
(No Sounds)
Added Two Older Versons XD

Post has been edited 3 time(s), last time on Oct 26 2007, 2:09 am by Killer2121.

None.

Oct 16 2007, 9:48 pm Esponeo Post #2

Uh, maybe you could attach the file?

None.

Oct 26 2007, 2:01 am john_ Post #3

What is RP? :blush:

None.

Oct 26 2007, 2:51 am Excalibur Post #4

The sword and the faith

I have reason to believe that this was made off of one of my RPs and it'd have been nice if you had given some credit.
Edit: After thinking about it i wouldnt want my name near any of these peices of shit.

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Oct 27 2007, 2:16 am Killer2121 Post #5

ya right ur maken that up to steal my map >.>

None.

Oct 27 2007, 3:13 am Esponeo Post #6

I have reason to believe that this was made off of one of my RPs and it'd have been nice if you had given some credit.
Edit: After thinking about it i wouldnt want my name near any of these peices of shit.
A) You didn't even do your own triggers, you used someone else's whose triggers are broken and useless.
B) You only made terrain, which admittedly isn't nearly as awful as this guy's is.
Seriously though, take a look at the map next time before you spout dumb shit. This guy is probably using a template or something but not your brokentrash.

ya right ur maken that up to steal my map >.>
No one would ever steal this. Why the fuck is it filled with shitty square terrain everywhere? Do you not realize that looks horrifyingly awful?

None.

Oct 27 2007, 4:06 am JaBoK Post #7

Let's look at this, either way he is a newb mapmaker and probably has no concept of what a template, stealing triggers, terrain or anything else is. As far as he's seen, he thinks that his map is good, and he thinks that the mapping community also thinks that. Obviously he hasn't dled any real maps or seen anything like a real map, so all he has to go by is what he makes, and if this is the best he can do he'd be inclined to think that he's awesome and that everyone would want to steal it. Maybe you should all think for a second before bashing a newb just cause he's ignorant of what real mapping is like. Maybe in his mind editing with crappy square terrain is as good as making a map. Nobody other than him knows this, so instead of just going around insultifying, you can explain to him exactly what is wrong with this and what he can do if he wants to become a mapper. I don't think there are any rules in SEN against being ignorant of what the mapping community is like.

None.

Oct 27 2007, 4:45 am Esponeo Post #8

Let's look at this, either way he is a newb mapmaker and probably has no concept of what a template, stealing triggers, terrain or anything else is.
Duh? Regardless, it is obvious he used a template. You say it like it is a bad thing that he did. I'm berating the other idiot for thinking he stole his work, when obviously he didn't since the maps are completely fucking different in terms of triggers and terrain.

I don't think there are any rules in SEN against being ignorant of what the mapping community is like.
You must have missed that part.

None.

Oct 27 2007, 7:38 am JaBoK Post #9

No, I didn't, people come here with no knowledge of what goes on, then they learn, they don't learn from getting dissed.

None.

Oct 27 2007, 3:50 pm Oyen Post #10

Wow, spend some time working on that terrain. It looks horrible.

Btw, when you guys say "template", what do you mean?

None.

Oct 27 2007, 4:42 pm Akar Post #11

It was unprotected. Very easy to tell because of all of the comments are simply blank.
We might be divided when it comes to protection, but all of us are against map stealing.

Not to mention the terrain looks horrible :/

None.

Oct 27 2007, 4:42 pm Moose Post #12

We live in a society.

First and best isn't saying much.

Anyway, it appears this may have stolen portions and such, and Killer himself wants this closed, so....

Options
  Back to forum