Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Mapping Tools > Topic: Final Call For SCMDraft, Revised
Final Call For SCMDraft, Revised
Aug 18 2009, 6:37 am
By: Vrael
Pages: 1 2 325 >

Aug 18 2009, 6:37 am Vrael Post #1

Latest Version of Scmdraft:
Scmdraft
Quote from 2/02/10
SI: New unit dialog, play around with it. Move up/down is not implemented, and sorting by index is the default but does not work later, but the rest should be ok.
Also you can use Int:number in text trigedit in a few condition fields (Player/owner and unit type), play around with that
Quote from 11/23/09
- Map Revealers no longer get in the way of air units
- Unit coordinates are now properly displayed in unit properties.
Quote from 11/22/09
- Added map scroll via middle mouse button
Quote from 09/30/09
- Fixed trigedit shortcut bug where they were applied to the location listing, rather than the selected window
- Fixed location listing bug
Quote from 09/05/09
- Updated with the fix for resizing map
- It is now possible to open several triggers at once and edit them
- Dialog layout for Sprites, Units, and Location properties have been modified
- Added undo to moving units via the unit properties dialog
Quote from 09/01/09
- Unit properties dialog redesign (Note: moving units or changing unit IDs is not attached to the undo list yet.)
- Disabled the location boundary checking code
- Fixed doodad sprite display for left border and top border of map
- Map window now receives focus after left and right clicking, so it should be easier to use wasd/arrow key based scrolling and its still possible to use arrow keys for the tree at the left.
Quote from 08/31/09
- Classic mission briefing editor/trigger editor now attempt to determine wav length when creating play wav / transmission trigger.(this values MUST be set for text mission briefing editor)
- Multi-select of sprites now possible in sprite properties
- Editing the unknown value in sprites sets the value (Has it been discovered whether this data is used, and for what?)
- Can now right click on selected units and create normal/inverted locations using their bounding boxes (Always display locations is recommended for this, also someone please verify the resulting location dimensions)
- No more auto-focusing of the map window
- New bug: when scrolling through doodads, brush isn't immediately visually updated if the size does not change
Quote from 08/30/09
- WASD Movement
- Phantom location listing fixed
- Inverted locations are filled in as red and their name can now be seen in the map view
- Location count added to the status bar while in the location layer
- Transmission action should now work properly in text briefing editor
Quote from 08/28/09
- Includes some support for location inversion (graphics code isn't updated, and I may use a different color for them to differentiate them.)
- Placing a zerg building on the installation tileset no longer causes a crash
- Fixed "Permanent Fog of War Preview" oversight where undoing a unit did not update vision preview
- Deaths actions and conditions now accept 10 digits (previously 9)
- Changed vision script AI from "Turn ON Shared Vision for Player 'x'" to "Turn ON Shared Vision of Player 'x' for Current Player(s)"
List of Suggestions and Bugs:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trigedit:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Unsort all dropdown lists. (Player, Switch, script, action, condition, everything)
the ones like this:
Player 1
Player 10
Player 11
Player 2
Player 3
- Better Trigger Commenting: An exceptional system would allow search by tags in all trigger comments and only display those triggers with the correct tags in their comments, also have
the comments not consume string usage

- text trigger autocompletion
- Find and replace in the text Trigger Editor
- Multi-Selection of triggers with Shift-Click in Classic Trigedit, for easy copying
- An optional usage of the location ID would be a good addition because that would allow mappers to use only 1 string for all locations, if they create their triggers with a text editor.
- colors in comments
- The ability to display only certain triggers would be useful, say if there was a check box next to each trigger that you could select to display, and a clear all/select all button. I would find this especially useful for when I'm editing some trigger system or another and trying to work through it, but I have to look at a bunch of triggers I don't care about.
- The ability to display 2 classic trigedit windows at once would also be useful, for editing cross-player trigger systems.
- define a command line parameter which allows one to compile a given SCMD text triggers file into the given map. This will help developping extended "third party" tools for working with triggers, MacroTriggers for example.
- Change "Neutral" to "Player 12".
- Pad the links to numbers in classic trigedit with spaces to make single digits easier to select.
- Full range of SIGNED values for classic trigedit actions. Unsigned for conditions.
- Hotkey for selecting "Okay" from the comment/display message window. IE shift-enter
- when using the deaths condition, if you change player first, it morphs into the memory condition sometimes, even when selecting a normal player like current player or player 2.
- Go to text editor, delete all text, compile, and open it again. All of the triggers will still be there. It only does this when you delete everything.
- An option that, when selected, moves any copied trigger to the bottom of the list
- Make it so that ScmD accepts extended Players in actions
- hotkey for ignoring trigger comments for a moment so you can quickly peak at it expanded without entering it
- In text trigger editor hotkey to compile action
- Fast exit from text trigger editor via Esc. (Probably some other windows too?)
- Final call for scmdraft
- Cut, Copy and pasting triggers in classic trig edit/mission brief
- Memory, Deaths, and Set deaths, conditions/actions can only accept 9 digits whereas they could accept 10
- Support for extended units in Trigedit (somewhat deprecated by memory condition), still could use ID:xxxx in Text trigedit
- Bookmarks for classic trigedit
Terrain:
- make an option so that the copy/paste tiles center the top left corner onto the mouse (like in StarForge) so that I don't have to guess where I must click to center large pastes
- In SCMDraft while using terrain, if I say, am using dirt with isometric, then click off to copy paste something, and want to use dirt again, I have to select a different terrain first before I can go back to using dirt again. It would be very helpful if I could just click right back to dirt instead.
- Size of terrain selection box displayed on the status bar
- Ability to remove from the current terrain selection much like how you can add to it
- Paint Bucket tool for Terrain.
- Non-random ISOM brush

Unit Editing:
- X/Y fields for unit positioning, manual coordinate entering for units (like you did it with locations)
- Change unit's ID in properties (for replacing multiple units with another type).
- Option if custom unit names (new style) or default names (old style) are used in the Unit Settings list
- Pylon power radius isn't perfectly accurate
- Display Unit memory position (0-1699) in properties box

Strings:
- Resizable string editor window
- String editor doesn't register an edited string as edited until you select a different string
- Find and replace for the String Editor
- Filter strings in the string editor by their usage
- A way to move strings around (so you can move important string to the top for quick access)
- Make it so if you edit a string in the string editor so that it is identical to another string it just removes it and references to the identical one, or at least a way to meld the references of one string into another. Also, make the text without any color tags in the string editor not green, but the actual default color.
- Make default color for strings cyan (like in sc) instead of bright green in the String Editor.
- All of the strings are yellow except <01> to <07> all of the alignment ones and cyan.
- An option to make the string editor display strings as they would be displayed in-game (or briefing).
Locations:
- Ability to cut-copy-paste locations and groups of locations.
- Multi-Selection of locations for movement
- Option for alphanumerical location list
- Ability to fix locations/inverted locations to specific units
- An ability to lock/hide some locations. When hidden the location either not displayed at all or is transparent and unselectable (unhide via locations listbox to the left). When locked the location is selectable but unmoveable.
- You should receive a warning when trying to delete locations being used in triggers, just like in the original campaign editor.- Make "Start Locations" not count towards total unit count, tested this myself.
- Under Location layer, show the total number of locations used out of 256, including Anywhere
- Fix fake location listing bug (get picture for this one)
- The ability to invert a location via a button press
Sprites:
- Handle sprites like units(selection circle etc). Oh yeah, make the sprites work like the units when you select them, because currently you have to highlight each sprite individually, and change it's stats(like if you're disabling), you can't do it to multiple sprites at once.
- Fix sprite property flags. All flags except "Draw as Sprite" and "Disabled" are unused.
- Adding sprites used from doodads to the used sprite counter
- Ability to hide the sprite layer
- Sprites that crash SC need to be listed as such.
- Multiple selection of sprites does not work properly
Briefings:
- Working briefings
- Display correct color codes in the Classic Briefing Editor

Miscellaneous:
- Autoplacing map revealers sometimes doesn't cover all the map and should be stacked between different players
- Resizeable windows
- Custom/rename brush pallettes
- Invert selections
- Any value for owner and race, just like colour. Warn on non-standard race when player is human. Add Random to the default race selections.
- Proper ranges of values for unit/tech/upgr properties.
- Add extended player options.
- Add raw access to all CHK sections in plugins
- Remove Select Profile screen / Only view when starting the first time
- More accurate minimap/unit colors for extended colors. (If possible) Maybe contact Farty about how he did it in PColor.
- Preview of text overlapping
- Change the name of that damn vision script AI from "Turn ON Shared Vision for Player 'x'" to "Turn ON Shared Vision of Player 'x' for Current Player(s)"
- complete hotkey list
- If it's possible to fix the issues with the backup DB, where it has crashes if it gets too big, that'd be nice.
- Organize AIs into proper spots, in the AI at Location and just AI
- When you use a doodad on one map and open another map and switch windows back and forth the recently used doodad will pop up every time you switch, this is really annoying and makes you have to switch layers constantly.
- Zoom function freezes on Vista (I (vrael) have Vista, and it does not freeze for me)
- Having "autosave" disabled by default instead of enabled by default, at least if there are large sounds. Any map with sounds will likely become corrupted due to excessive filesize
- An issue exists where uploaded sounds do not work at first and must be re-uploaded
- Placing a zerg building on the installation tileset causes a crash.
- Whenever I'm clicking around in the spawn menu (left side) and press an arrow key, SCMDraft freezes and I'm forced to restart.
- Ability to place Fog of War simultaneously for several players
- History (Recent Actions, able to go back)
- WASD movement
- X,Y start position when resizing map
- Finish help file to compile all hidden features.
- Press space to play wav in wav editor.
- "Permanent Fog of War Preview" does not always update when you add a unit or undo the creation of one

The other moderators and I realize that this list does not comprise of every suggestion offered. Because SI is only 1 man, we have attempted to filter out suggestions judged to be frivolous; those that are easily accomplished otherwise, like "built in trigger duplicator."

Yes it might be nice, but isn't easily done. I was going to try and keep this whole thread free of those suggestions, but that's a difficult task and SI may choose to implement some of those 'frivolous sugggestions' anyway. So my apologies to lil-inferno for editing out those suggestions and not editing them out for everyone else, but if I don't include your suggestion in this big list, this is why.

Post has been edited 14 time(s), last time on Feb 3 2010, 12:52 am by Angelina Jolie. Reason: Wtf 10 severity ban that hoe

None.

Aug 18 2009, 8:38 am Roy Post #2

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

- Pad the links to numbers in classic trigedit with spaces to make single digits easier to select.

Single digits aren't difficult to select. People who experience this problem have outdated/bad file(s). (Source)
- Go to text editor, delete all text, compile, and open it again. All of the triggers will still be there. It only does this when you delete everything.

It's because the compile reads a beginning but not an end. Adding a single forward slash does the trick if you really want to remove all the triggers. This seems to be on too low of a priority to be in the list in my opinion.
- Final call for scmdraft

---------
Terrain: - Add a "Replace Tile A with Tile B" type function.

Misc (Sound Editor): - A "Stop Wav" button in the sound editor
- Fix a bug where compressed sound files don't work. If the file name of the .wav has a space in it and you attempt to compress it in SCMD, it will not play at all.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 20 2009, 1:28 am by Vrael. Reason: good catch, thanks

Aug 18 2009, 10:27 am Wormer Post #3

Link to the previous thread, please!

Also, please add this to the Unit editing:
Unit editing suggestion.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Sep 11 2009, 9:13 am by Wormer. Reason: Linked myself! xD

Some.

Aug 18 2009, 4:50 pm lil-Inferno Post #4

Just here for the pie

• Ability to place units for players 13 and up. Didn't realize you could do this. You learn something new every day :| .
  • Have the length of the sound displayed like in the original campaign editor.
  • Have a better plug-in system. The one you have currently only works for trigger plug-ins

All I could think of right now that wasn't already posted to my knowledge.

Post has been edited 4 time(s), last time on Aug 19 2009, 1:43 pm by NudeRaider. Reason: solution moved to appropriate topic

Aug 19 2009, 3:13 am payne Post #5

:payne:

The ability to display only certain triggers would be useful, say if there was a check box next to each trigger that you could select to display, and a clear all/select all button. I would find this especially useful for when I'm editing some trigger system or another and trying to work through it, but I have to look at a bunch of triggers I don't care about.
-> An extension of such an idea would be to be able to group trigger into a tree-tech in which you can create a new category (lets say "Battle System") and move triggers from "General" to "Battle System" and you get to simply click the "+" on the left to see all the trigger-tree listed there with comments as their name.

Terrain:
- Have an option to hide/show sprites/doodads/units so it's easier to work on the terrain even once you've added your sprites
- Fix Terrain's palette and its tons of useless Null tiles (no more empty spaces) and keep only 2: the one that is walkable and a random other one

Doodads/Sprites:
- Auto-detect the reach of 499 sprites (including doodads') and inform the map maker that he has reached StarCraft's sprites' limit
- When under "Doodads" label, SCMD2 shows the number of doodads placed though showing the number of additional sprites the doodads uses would be very useful
- When under "Doodads" and "Sprites" label, show how many sprites/doodads are selected
- Add a grid for sprites

Brushes:
- Make a "Rename" option for the Brushes
- Add a "New Brush" option so we don't have to delete all the actual brushes of a saved file and re-save it as something else
- Add a "Visual" option to the Brush so people can see what each brush look like without having to select them and move their mouse in the editor to see each one

General/Bugs/Crashes:
- SCMD2 crashes when you try to save a Brush but cancels instead of actually saving
- SCMD2 do not -ever- delete completely the doodads placed at the edges of the map
- When switching from a label to "Doodads" or "Sprites", you some times must right click somewhere in order to be able to select doodads/sprites
- Add a "unselect" features from any selection performed via any label (for example, when you select a lot of tiles in terrain, you sometimes mess up and want to unselect a single tile, but you cannot which implies you must re-select all the tiles you want again)
- When selecting "Burrowed" in the unit's properties in the main editor screen, auto-enable the "Burrow" ability for the actual player
- Give us the ability to reach a specific unit's settings via the main tech-menu to the left of the main editor screen (either double clicking a unit label such as "Terran Marine" should allow us to directly modifies it name and/or right clicking on it should send us directly to the Scenario's "Unit Settings")

None.

Aug 19 2009, 3:59 pm FoxWolf1 Post #6

Just a few quick ones...
-Make grid display properly when zoomed out further than 100%.
-Mirroring for non-isom terrain / units / locations / sprites.
-Function to instantly remove all corpses / rubble when operating in "animate unit deaths" mode.
-Find/change functions for tiles / units.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 19 2009, 11:00 pm by FoxWolf1.

None.

Aug 19 2009, 4:48 pm Wormer Post #7

There is an option to move units by constant grid steps (I believe step size is like a fine grid) pressing Ctrl+Arrows.
- Make steps size depend on the currently selected grid (including user defined). When no grid selected, move units by pixels. (I've realized one can do this by Ctrl+Shift+Arrows.)

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Aug 24 2009, 6:40 pm by Wormer.

Some.

Aug 20 2009, 1:03 am payne Post #8

:payne:

I've just tested the Ctrl Arrows and it works fine, though the "Undo" simply set back the moved unit to its initial position.

- Have an option to permanently see the unit's size (that green rectangular that appears when you are placing a unit but disappears once it is placed) Thanks Foxwolf
- Have 2 check-boxes in locations' properties menu: one that says "Inverted Location" and that inverts the left and right's values and the top and bottom's values. A second one called "Custom units' size" which allows you to select through the list of units a unit you want that location to fit perfectly
- Give us a way to know the exact size (in pixels) of a unit without having to use third party program
- Change the name of that damn vision script AI from "Turn ON Shared Vision for Player 'x'" to "Turn ON Shared Vision of Player 'x' for Current Player(s)"
- Fix the "Permanent Fog of War Preview", it is buggy right now, not always updating when you add a unit and it is all screwed when you undo a placed unit of the actual previewed player
- Having a way to see units' range would be useful (mostly for precise maps like Impossibles)

Post has been edited 5 time(s), last time on Aug 21 2009, 7:48 am by NudeRaider. Reason: added link

None.

Aug 20 2009, 4:31 pm New-Guy Post #9

For the terrain suggestions:
Make the Terrain Palette "Tileset Index" bigger, so that it's easier to see the specific tiles inside.

None.

Aug 23 2009, 10:33 pm Kaias Post #10

The ability to bookmark places in your triggers and have them marked at the scroll bar.

The ability to directly edit a field in this window by right clicking on the red text, rather than having to double click an action and enter a new window to be able to edit anything with it.

The ability to ignore the comment action of a trigger when you right click it in the trigger listing to quickly see what it does.

None.

Aug 27 2009, 9:52 pm Suicidal Insanity Post #11

I see you !

Sorry guys, I got hit by a car and have been out of commission for a while. However I should now be able to continue working on scmdraft again :)

Aug 27 2009, 10:01 pm Kaias Post #12

Sorry guys, I got hit by a car and have been out of commission for a while. However I should now be able to continue working on scmdraft again :)
You are forgiven. Welcome back.

I'm interested in knowing what you plan to implement, if anything.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 28 2009, 3:24 pm by Kaias.

None.

Aug 27 2009, 11:41 pm Falkoner Post #13

Wow, hit by a car? :(

None.

Aug 28 2009, 5:46 pm Suicidal Insanity Post #14

I see you !

ya I had right of way and long story later I ended up with surgery and a titanium plate in my shoulder :(

Aug 28 2009, 9:50 pm Suicidal Insanity Post #15

I see you !

Ok, lets see... my questions first. And I'll try to post thigns fixed so you could cross them out when it happens, and later on edit the link to the newest version into the OP.

- Better Trigger Commenting: An exceptional system would allow search by tags in all trigger comments and only display those triggers with the correct tags in their comments, also have
the comments not consume string usage <- would kill compatibility with other editors but the internal structures for this have been in place since the first plugin spec release, maybe I;ll enable that for advanced users or something.

- The ability to display 2 classic trigedit windows at once would also be useful, for editing cross-player trigger systems. <- would involve a fair amount of redesign, would like some feedback on how many people would use this.

- define a command line parameter which allows one to compile a given SCMD text triggers file into the given map. This will help developping extended "third party" tools for working with triggers, MacroTriggers for example. <- I'm not sure if this is possible due to text trigedit being an external plugin. If it were turned into a COM server or something it could be done.

- Change "Neutral" to "Player 12". <- I would like to know the reasoning for this.

- Pylon power radius isn't perfectly accurate <- example please

- A way to move strings around (so you can move important string to the top for quick access)
- Make it so if you edit a string in the string editor so that it is identical to another string it just removes it and references to the identical one, or at least a way to meld the references of one string into another.
^^^
These could be done, however this would then destroy maps which use custom map sections which scmdraft does not understand.

- option for alphanumerical location list <- huh? You mean like 01 02 03 04 etc?

- Make "Start Locations" not count towards total unit count, tested this myself. <- cool, I never knew...

- fix fake location listing bug (get picture for this one) <- details please

- Fix sprite property flags. All flags except "Draw as Sprite" and "Disabled" are unused. <- I think some are used to define the terrain height of the sprite, and beta used even more. Support for this doesnt hurt.

- Sprites that crash SC need to be listed as such. <- I have a text file containing the list of sprites which is used by scmdraft, if anyone cares to edit this.

Multiple selection of sprites does not work properly <- hmm?

- Resizeable windows <- which ones? some dont make much sense.

- Invert selections <- Is this meant as a "Select all but selected"

- More accurate minimap/unit colors for extended colors. (If possible) Maybe contact Farty about how he did it in PColor. <- dont these change every patch?

- If it's possible to fix the issues with the backup DB, where it has crashes if it gets too big, that'd be nice. <- I've never had it myself and would need to have someone send me a broken backup DB or better yet if it can be reproduced a DB with steps how to corrupt it. Would love to fix this.

- Zoom function freezes on Vista (I (vrael) have Vista, and it does not freeze for me) <- I've been using vista since shortly after release and it works fine.

- An issue exists where uploaded sounds do not work at first and must be re-uploaded <- details please.
- Having "autosave" disabled by default instead of enabled by default, at least if there are large sounds. Any map with sounds will likely become corrupted due to excessive filesize <- details please.

- Whenever I'm clicking around in the spawn menu (left side) and press an arrow key, SCMDraft freezes and I'm forced to restart. <- details please.

- Ability to place Fog of War simultaneously for several players <- ctrl should place it for all players, its currently not possible to only do it for a subset.

- History (Recent Actions, able to go back) <- explain, is this different than undo?

- •Have a better plug-in system. The one you have currently only works for trigger plug-ins <- noone has ever written any sort of plugin, if someone wants to do something specific for other sections that can always be discussed.

-> An extension of such an idea would be to be able to group trigger into a tree-tech in which you can create a new category (lets say "Battle System") and move triggers from "General" to "Battle System" and you get to simply click the "+" on the left to see all the trigger-tree listed there with comments as their name. <- that was the plan with the tree in text trigedit, unfortuanently it was never finished :(

- SCMD2 do not -ever- delete completely the doodads placed at the edges of the map <- details?

- Have 2 check-boxes in locations' properties menu: one that says "Inverted Location" and that inverts the left and right's values and the top and bottom's values. <- Do you mean it swaps top left and bottom right corner? does that work as an exclusive location or what does this do?

Aug 28 2009, 10:02 pm Jack Post #16

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

http://www.staredit.net/wiki/Inverted_Locations

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Aug 28 2009, 10:53 pm Heinermann Post #17

SDE, BWAPI owner, hacker.

- The ability to display 2 classic trigedit windows at once would also be useful, for editing cross-player trigger systems. <- would involve a fair amount of redesign, would like some feedback on how many people would use this.
Seems useful.

- Change "Neutral" to "Player 12". <- I would like to know the reasoning for this.
We're more famillear with Player 12. Neutral is too generic and could refer to any player that has been set to neutral (player 1 could be set to a neutral controller).

- Pylon power radius isn't perfectly accurate <- example please

The pylon power radius is not equal on all sides. There is more freedom on the top-left of a pylon than on the bottom-right. I had a drawing that showed the oval range that surrounded the upper left of the pylon, with the very left and top tiles cut off.

- Fix sprite property flags. All flags except "Draw as Sprite" and "Disabled" are unused. <- I think some are used to define the terrain height of the sprite, and beta used even more. Support for this doesnt hurt.
Disassembly shows they are all unused in the current patch.

Multiple selection of sprites does not work properly <- hmm?
Select more than one sprite and try editing the properties.

Aug 28 2009, 11:10 pm Suicidal Insanity Post #18

I see you !

If yu can dig up that drawing I can try to numerically approximate the function, I'm just useing a wild guess right now.

Also I thought the sprite thing was something else since multiselect in properties was also in the list.

- Placing a zerg building on the installation tileset causes a crash. <- fixed.

- SCMD2 do not -ever- delete completely the doodads placed at the edges of the map <- cant reproduce that.

- Fix the "Permanent Fog of War Preview", it is buggy right now, not always updating when you add a unit and it is all screwed when you undo a placed unit of the actual previewed player <- fixed undo, need details on when it bugs while placing tho.

- When using the memory condition, you cannot make the integer long enough (it stops you at 9 digits instead of 10 which is the size of the largest possible 4 byte integer). [perhaps fixed already?] <- fixed

- Change the name of that damn vision script AI from "Turn ON Shared Vision for Player 'x'" to "Turn ON Shared Vision of Player 'x' for Current Player(s)" <- don

Post has been edited 5 time(s), last time on Aug 29 2009, 12:13 am by Suicidal Insanity.

Aug 28 2009, 11:16 pm Kaias Post #19

Quote from Heinermann
We're more famillear with Player 12. Neutral is too generic and could refer to any player that has been set to neutral (player 1 could be set to a neutral controller).
I prefer it being Neutral because then pressing N brings you immediately to it (and I do use Player 12 often). If you are going to change anything, I suggest making it "Neutral (player 12)".

Also I thought the sprite thing was something else since multiselect in properties was also in the list.
The list was compiled by several different mods from the former thread each covering a specific selection of pages; which is probably why there are repeats.

None.

Aug 29 2009, 12:06 am The Starport Post #20

- define a command line parameter which allows one to compile a given SCMD text triggers file into the given map. This will help developping extended "third party" tools for working with triggers, MacroTriggers for example. <- I'm not sure if this is possible due to text trigedit being an external plugin. If it were turned into a COM server or something it could be done.
I don't know if studying up on how Notepad++ does it would help.

None.

Options
Pages: 1 2 325 >
  Back to forum