Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Mapping Tools > Topic: Staredit
Staredit
Jul 31 2009, 10:08 pm
By: KingPredator  

Jul 31 2009, 10:08 pm KingPredator Post #1

Where to download staredit so i can make maps?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 1 2009, 12:24 am by NudeRaider. Reason: Welcome to the forums, but please watch your spelling

None.

Jul 31 2009, 10:11 pm Falkoner Post #2

Staredit comes with Starcraft, however, most people use other editors, because they allow you to do other features.

You can get the main editors used here, most mappers prefer SCM Draft, it has the most capabilities, however, do not use it with other editors, as it causes problems with string recycling.

None.

Aug 1 2009, 12:21 am FatalException Post #3

Also, in case you don't want to download one of the better ones, Staredit is just another name for the Campaign Editor which you see in Starcraft's main menu (a crucial detail Falkoner left out). If you're just starting, you probably won't need an editor like SCMDraft, since you won't know what many of its features are.

Also, Basics of UMS Mapping.

None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[12:33 pm]
Oh_Man -- "We hold these truths to be self evident. All men are created equal... go get me a sandwich nigger or I'll kill you!" XD
[12:32 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/g5zmty7gq1g?t=63 <- my point
[12:31 pm]
Oh_Man -- Vrael
Vrael shouted: Oh_Man you kinda missed those minor details about how fundamental rights are baked into democratic systems so you actually have power to change the system (to whatever degree you wanna argue), whereas in other systems your only option is "no u", aka it's not an illusion of choice
Vrael
Vrael shouted: not really two-party-system specific but it was kinda a big deal when those old guys wrote about "unalienable rights" and that stuff
one party systems have constitutions and human rights clauses too. I don't understand how you can claim they're exclusive to democracies. Have you already forgotten democracies used slaves, didn't let women vote, etc.?
[10:42 am]
martosss -- jjf28 ugh ... that's for enabling a cannon without a pylon? You can do it without having ANY pylons, using burrowed lings to enable doodad state
[06:05 am]
KrayZee -- Well then. I finally got 20 minerals and it's been forever since I bought a box... then 0. Yay me.
[04:10 am]
Ultraviolet -- oh.. :(
[04:10 am]
Ultraviolet -- and support :wob:ing
[04:09 am]
Ultraviolet -- If you all could just donate your minerals to me, I promise to buy an awesome violet nameglow.
[03:25 am]
O)FaRTy1billion[MM] -- ya, all i ahve left from them is 3 minerals :(
[02:28 am]
Corbo -- oh man, boxes have been harsh
Please log in to shout.

Members Online: Roy, Birklidaq4, Bothwellaq80, efywizapa