Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Mapping Tools > Topic: SCMDraft - Space Crash
SCMDraft - Space Crash
Jul 29 2009, 2:12 pm
By: Devourer  

Jul 29 2009, 2:12 pm Devourer Post #1

Hello

So, I opened SCM-Draft and wanted to make a new map, on Space with the standart tileset: space terrain.
The problem: when I want to create a map with the standart tileset space terrain (the sort of terrain the map consits of at the beginning) it immediately crashes.

When I make a space map with different standart-terran (but still space-wolrd) it doesn't crash, but as soon as I want to place space it crashes again.
I've already re-downloaded SCM -Draft 2...
What to do / how to fix?

Thanks in advance.

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Jul 29 2009, 3:03 pm NudeRaider Post #2

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

SI has to fix this. Use an older version of ScmDraft for the time being.

Feb 8 2010, 11:38 pm Suicidal Insanity Post #3

I see you !

I cant reproduce, but I had some funky issues with a nonclean build the other day that may be related. I;ll update the download later this week and you guys check if it still happens.

Try as a workaround loading a map wityh the space tileset and then creating a new one, see if that helps.

Feb 11 2010, 7:43 pm Suicidal Insanity Post #4

I see you !

Redownload and tell me if it still happens.

Feb 11 2010, 8:06 pm Dem0n Post #5

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

This happened to me too. I downloaded the file from the Scmdraft topic a couple days ago and it worked, so I guess it's fixed. :)

Options
  Back to forum