Pages: < 1 2 3

Feb 9 2014, 8:02 pm Generalpie Post #41

Staredit Puckwork

Oh, it's 2013 again :massimo:

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:30 pm]
Roy -- lil-Inferno
lil-Inferno shouted: Roy You just wanted an excuse for "had had had had" to make sense.
You caught me. :roy:
[02:29 pm]
Roy -- Losing a post is life-changing, as per the Butterfly Effect. Also, I've never been in a serious car crash, but I still buckle my seatbelt every time.
[02:19 pm]
DarkenedFantasies -- Roy
Roy shouted: It was a great analogy. Sorry Corbo.
No it's a big fail. Comparing something as life-changing as an STD or pregnancy due to negligence, to losing a forum post because you can't aim your clicks or your browser/computer keeps crashing is disproportionate. Like I said, I have never lost my forum posts. So that plugin would be of no use to me. Your analogy might have made a bit more sense if I indeed had problems posting on forums...
[01:46 pm]
lil-Inferno -- Roy
Roy shouted: All of the caution I had had had had little effect in not occasionally losing a post without Lazarus.
You just wanted an excuse for "had had had had" to make sense.
[01:17 pm]
Crimson Magnum -- xD Im good with the dry cereal
[01:13 pm]
Roy -- You could always have an alternative breakfast, like an egg on top of a slice of bread. That's a terrible sight for a Monday morning, though.
[01:12 pm]
Crimson Magnum -- I forgot milk for my cereal so now I have to eat dry cereal.
[01:11 pm]
Roy -- Hello.
[01:11 pm]
Crimson Magnum -- HI
[01:07 pm]
Roy -- All of the caution I had had had had little effect in not occasionally losing a post without Lazarus.
Please log in to shout.

Members Online: Roy, jjf28