Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Mapmaking Assistance > Topic: PLAYER COLOR LIST
PLAYER COLOR LIST
May 24 2009, 7:48 pm
By: Demented Shaman  

May 28 2009, 12:32 am Vi3t-X Post #21

Extended colours don't give colour co-ordination. You could look like a red in the game, but your name will show up cyan.

None.

May 28 2009, 12:36 am samsizzle Post #22

i dont mean extended colors for human players, i mean for comps.

None.

May 28 2009, 1:06 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #23

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from Vi3t-X
Extended colours don't give colour co-ordination. You could look like a red in the game, but your name will show up cyan.
Only if you don't find a good one. That was the point of PColor showing the minimap color.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

May 28 2009, 3:39 am rockz Post #24

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

speaking of which, farty, have you explained how each color is generated? It would be pretty simple to code them into excel, giving a decent approximation of what to expect.

It would be nice to have a list of the extended colors which have a name color other than cyan.

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

May 28 2009, 9:22 pm Heinermann Post #25

SDE, BWAPI owner, hacker.

They'd still look like crap on the minimap, making it hard to find enemy units.

May 28 2009, 9:49 pm Kaias Post #26

Quote from Heinermann
They'd still look like crap on the minimap, making it hard to find enemy units.
They can, but they don't always do. A lot of them look solid on both in-game and on minimap

None.

May 28 2009, 11:55 pm samsizzle Post #27

what if i want it to be hard to find monsters

None.

Jun 23 2009, 7:03 am poison_us Post #28

Back* from the grave

Quote from samsizzle
i dont see whats so bad about extended colors some of them look pretty sweet actually.

One [84] in the space tileset [and maybe others?] makes little skulls in the post-game analysis. It would look sweet having a person that you beat have lil skulls for his losses...

Quote from name:Zachary Taylor
It would be nice to have a list of the extended colors which have a name color other than cyan.

I can work on that.

Options
  Back to forum