Staredit Network > Forums > Modding Discussion > Topic: Less Messy Kitbashes and Multi Structure GRPs
Less Messy Kitbashes and Multi Structure GRPs
Apr 28 2009, 6:08 pm
By: Excalibur  

Nov 29 2010, 4:34 am IskatuMesk Post #21

Lord of the Locker Room

They don't look bad, actually. It's hard to make good kitbashes. Very few have I seen are any good. Yours are good. HKS did good kitbashes too but he was never a kitbasher. I think it all comes down to technique. Once you have that you are good.

Show them your butt, and when you do, slap it so it creates a sound akin to a chorus of screaming spider monkeys flogging a chime with cacti. Only then can you find your destiny at the tip of the shaft.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[10:41 am]
v9bettel -- Nice
[01:39 am]
Ultraviolet -- no u elky skeleton guy, I'll use em better
[10:50 pm]
Vrael -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: How about you all send me your minerals instead of washing them into the gambling void? I'm saving up for a new name color and/or glow
hey cut it out I'm getting all the minerals
[10:11 pm]
Ultraviolet -- :P
[10:11 pm]
Ultraviolet -- How about you all send me your minerals instead of washing them into the gambling void? I'm saving up for a new name color and/or glow
[2024-4-17. : 11:50 pm]
O)FaRTy1billion[MM] -- nice, now i have more than enough
[2024-4-17. : 11:49 pm]
O)FaRTy1billion[MM] -- if i don't gamble them away first
[2024-4-17. : 11:49 pm]
O)FaRTy1billion[MM] -- o, due to a donation i now have enough minerals to send you minerals
[2024-4-17. : 3:26 am]
O)FaRTy1billion[MM] -- i have to ask for minerals first tho cuz i don't have enough to send
[2024-4-17. : 1:53 am]
Vrael -- bet u'll ask for my minerals first and then just send me some lousy vespene gas instead
Please log in to shout.

Members Online: jun3hong, Revenant