Staredit Network > Forums > Clan Oo > Topic: Important News Regarding Oo
Important News Regarding Oo
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Apr 21 2009, 1:40 am
By: SOLAR
Pages: < 1 2 3

Oct 30 2009, 10:11 pm Dem0n Post #41

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

If the forums were cleaned, half the members would be banned for their retarded behavior. I don't think that's necessary.

Memes gather, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the memer on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of memes. I pledge my life and honor to the Meme's Watch, for this meme and all the memes to come.

Oct 31 2009, 4:18 am DevliN Post #42

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

I think "cleaned" refers more to mass-deletion rather than combing through every post.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Nov 1 2009, 5:16 am Snipe Post #43

Do you guys [Shocko and Devlin] realize this is a game correct? i don't see why your opinions are being offered into something that doesn't affect you or concern you in any possible way.

It isn't hard to ignore the clan forums at the bottom of the screen. You can conserve some energy by not click onto this topic's or forums and go do something else. I am sure there are many things that can be doing than complaining about the current status of Clan Oo.

Clan Oo is disbanded (On starcraft) yes but the clan isn't dead.. like i said. We still keep contact with majority of Oo's past members and current (before the disbandment). Given the chance to see how things go "After" Sc2 comes out will be a different story. This forum takes up minimal space on the site and i am sure affects little in bandwidth... [irrelevant but i have to come up with some reason why you guys care so much?!]

Sen will talk to Me or Solar if they have some problems concerning our current status.

Since this topic has completed it's purpose, for all concerns just PM me.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3
  Back to forum