Apr 16 2009, 12:12 am
By: Roy  

Apr 27 2009, 9:04 pm jkavorski Post #21

wow absolutely AMAZING job

None.

Apr 30 2009, 11:09 am Vi3t-X Post #22

Quote from Roy
Gameplay:
You don't select Mario directly. Instead, you have a Terran Dropship Barracks with two units, a Siege Tank and an Archon, named "Change Direction" and "Jump" respectively. Mario is constantly walking; you can only control the direction in which he moves. The jump feature seems pretty self-explanatory, so I'll leave that to your mind. You must grab all of the coins to open the end of the level. There are also 1-ups to grab on each level, so be sure to hunt those down.
[/color]
That's one hell of a Barracks you have there. I mean, it creates Protoss warriors AND manufactures tanks. :P

None.

May 3 2009, 9:19 pm m.0.n.3.y Post #23

Good map...purley stunning that you made it all 2D n what not...
I have a question though, since the DLDB is down, how did you make your map file a clicky thing like that? lol ty and gj

None.

May 4 2009, 11:00 pm Roy Post #24

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from m.0.n.3.y
I have a question though, since the DLDB is down, how did you make your map file a clicky thing like that?
I think the database isn't combined with attachments, so you can still add attached files to new posts.
Quote from Vi3t-X
That's one hell of a Barracks you have there. I mean, it creates Protoss warriors AND manufactures tanks. :P
... You caught me...

May 10 2009, 3:08 pm Dungeon-Master Post #25

Nice map, only got to lvl 3 yet, but I only played twice. It is fluid and got no bug, and i surprisingly got myself to think i was playing mario!
You should make another vers with the old school background (blue sky, clouds taht only are the same sprite as bushes except with a diffrent color, green pipes, and maybe mushroom/fire flower pickups?)

But this map is really good as it is. Good job man, impressive lil thing you did here.

None.

May 14 2009, 2:23 pm Devourer Post #26

Hello

awww.. this reminds me to the "Jump Man concept" made by me ages ago :]
anyway, nice map

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

May 15 2009, 1:20 am Dem0n Post #27

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Quote from Dungeon-Master
Nice map, only got to lvl 3 yet, but I only played twice. It is fluid and got no bug, and i surprisingly got myself to think i was playing mario!
You should make another vers with the old school background (blue sky, clouds taht only are the same sprite as bushes except with a diffrent color, green pipes, and maybe mushroom/fire flower pickups?)

But this map is really good as it is. Good job man, impressive lil thing you did here.

He can't make the background blue because he needs a walkable surface for the jump. :O

May 15 2009, 2:38 am Dungeon-Master Post #28

Hell right... ,aybe he could use pylon aura/twilight?

None.

Options
  Back to forum