Staredit Network > Forums > Modding Discussion > Topic: An important topic.
An important topic.
Apr 4 2009, 10:21 pm
By: IskatuMesk  

Apr 4 2009, 10:21 pm IskatuMesk Post #1

Lord of the Locker Room

This community is in dire need of new graphics to break the chain of stale looks. I feel that it is my obligation to help this community as much as I can before I leave, which will be soon.

This isn't much, but I hope it gets you guys off your feet and off the addiction of using so many kitbashes.

I am releasing these graphics under the MUELER - Mesk User End License Extreme Loli. That is the following.

- You may use the graphics/sounds provided as long as I am credited fully for their creation and a link to campaigncreations.org provided.
- If you use one of the grps made by WarGiant you MUST credit him. Normally I wouldn't release his stuff but it's like 9 years old and I don't think he'll care.
- You put a secret carrier in your mod. It must be called - SEKRIT CARIOR. It should be pink. It should fire nucks. The interpretation of "nucks" is what will make your mod unique.
- You may modify and redistribute modified grps - but they must still credit me/WarGiant appropriately.
- This pack may be redistributed as long as all contents are left intact, readme included.

Failure to meet these requirements will see you publicly hanged by your cock.

A little preview. The pack has more than this, this is just what I decided to stick in the preview.

There's a bunch of stuff from UF, MFTGATRL, BoTC, SYC 2, and others. I wanted to make the MFTGATMF open source as well but I don't even have that mod anymore.

The pack also contains a bunch of SFX from MFTGATRL.

See the included Readme for more info.

http://www.doack.campaigncreations.org/waxdough.rar

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Apr 7 2009, 2:42 am by IskatuMesk.

Show them your butt, and when you do, slap it so it creates a sound akin to a chorus of screaming spider monkeys flogging a chime with cacti. Only then can you find your destiny at the tip of the shaft.

Apr 4 2009, 10:22 pm Biophysicist Post #2

I.

FUCKING.

LOVE.

YOU.

None.

Apr 4 2009, 10:24 pm FlyingHat Post #3

The sounds are definitely going to be useful, thanks!

None.

Apr 4 2009, 11:50 pm Magicide Post #4

Sleeping wolves wake hungry.

Quote from name:TassadarZeratul
I.

FUCKING.

LOVE.

YOU.

Corbo'd.

Mesk, you are rather awesome.

<3

Apr 6 2009, 12:49 am A_of-s_t Post #5

aka idmontie

DJ Dreadnaught is the best one.

Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

Apr 6 2009, 12:52 am HailFire Post #6

Quote from IskatuMesk
This community is in dire need of new graphics to break the chain of stale looks. I feel that it is my obligation to help this community as much as I can before I leave, which will be soon never.

Fixed. :shifty:

I, for one, welcome our SEKRIT CARIOR overlords.

None.

May 21 2014, 10:16 pm iskelion Post #7

any chance to re-upload it? link is dead

None.

May 22 2014, 2:47 am Sand Wraith Post #8

she/her

Quote from iskelion
any chance to re-upload it? link is dead

I used to have it but that is on my other computer and I believe Mesk may mentioned he no longer wishes to have it distributed. I will have to double check.

Options
  Back to forum