Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Showcase > Topic: Looking For A UMS
Looking For A UMS
Oct 3 2007, 5:32 am
By: Rain  

Oct 3 2007, 5:32 am Rain Post #1

-edited-
I guess this could be a sort of "I'm looking for a UMS map and cant find it" thread :)
-/edited-

As the title states, I'm not sure if this is the best place to put this thread (or if one of these threads exist).

Anyway, I've been looking for this map for about a week now heres the specs:

Map Name: Harvest Moon (Not sure if there was anything else after that but it was pretty plain)
Players: 3 (3rd player was bugged [Broken incubator]
Layout: 3 players were at the bottom, shops were above, forest to the left and near the top

Additional Info: It was sort of like the sims (need to sustain life etc.). Unlike the other harvest moon versions it can be played single player. You could farm, chop wood to get a new house, raise livestock, etc. Crop to farm varied by seasons and you couldn't farm during the winter.

Author: cant remember the name.

If anything rings a bell please post :D

(sorry if this thread was already made somewhere or if this is in the wrong place).

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 6 2007, 1:41 am by Rain.

None.

Oct 3 2007, 10:27 pm dwarthing Post #2

This sounds like Forest Life in WC3. Anyway, I've never heard of this map, but it sounds like mad fun, if anybody finds it I want it too. Nothing is turning up on google or map sites like maplantis though.

None.

Oct 3 2007, 10:30 pm Fisty Post #3

Seems like something to do...I would enjoy playing it as well

None.

Oct 4 2007, 3:46 am aragorn2121 Post #4

sounds cool where can i find it too to dl haha :D

None.

Oct 4 2007, 3:54 am Falkoner Post #5

What do you know, it's your lucky day, because I happen to have played that map with someone who fixed the player 3 glitch, and I happen to still have it, enjoy!

http://www.mediafire.com/?5btnbuaxj1c

It really is a fun map, I love it.

None.

Oct 4 2007, 8:13 am Rain Post #6

I <3 you.

ok well I guess this could be like a map request thread or something ^^

None.

Oct 5 2007, 6:53 pm T3ngu Post #7

I've been looking for 2 maps for a while, and found this thread through google. (Surprised there are active sites that still play starcraft.)

Anyway, I played these years ago so the descriptions are vague at best.

#1 One of the maps I clearly remember, it was called Sims or The Sims, where you controlled an SCV and could build buildings (appliances) that will replenish your stats (hunger, fun level, etc). I'm pretty sure this was somewhat famous, so hopefully someone will know what I'm talking about.

#2 The other one I can't remember too well, it was a defense map where enemies will come in from the top of the map to the bottom. It was an anime defense of sorts, where players have a set anime role depending on the slot they joined in. The players were on the left side of the map, and could build things to prevent the enemies from getting to their goal. Each player had special abilities depending on their role, and could build super units by building a certain amount of the same unit.

My memory on #2 is really fuzzy, so I may have mistaken some parts of it with other maps. If anyone can help, I'll greatly appreciate it.

None.

Options
  Back to forum